Remember Jhoan Boada?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Remember Jhoan Boada?

Post by Vēritās »

The immigrants that was accused of beating cops and arrested and then released, just before Right Wing Media went completely ape**** insisting it was proof there is preferential treatment to immigrants in our legal system because he was released? FOX News talked about this guy for hours on end, condemning him and having him convicted in their court of public opinion.

Well now we know he was released and exonerated. It was a case of mistaken identity. Whoever beat up those cops, it wasn't illegal immigrants.

Not holding my breath for public apologies from the Right Wing fake news outlets.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Remember Jhoan Boada?

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Why do you say they weren't illegal immigrants?
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Vēritās
God

Re: Remember Jhoan Boada?

Post by Vēritās »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:27 pm
Why do you say they weren't illegal immigrants?
I thought the only reason they blamed this attack on illegal immigrants is because this guy was arrested and they found out he was an illegal immigrant.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18