Autism quizzz

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Autism quizzz

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

So, because I feel awkward at school. I wondered if I should consider getting tested for neurodivergence. Looked at the NHS criteria. It suggested a test to decide if a referral is required. Did the test and then some other tests lol. One section I scored 0.2/ 20 and the result apparently suggests intimacy issues.

Anyway, scored below...
AQ10, scored 8 out of 10
CAT-Q, scores: 127 (compensation 48, masking 40, assimilation 39).
Raads, scored 157.
AQ, scored 34.
Aspie quiz, scored 111/200 (75% neurotypical/neurodivergent)
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Re: Autism quizzz

Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:02 am
Raads, scored 157.
AQ, scored 34.
Out of how many possible for each? And do you want high numbers or low numbers?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:18 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:02 am
Raads, scored 157.
AQ, scored 34.
AQ10 is out of 10... Above 6 suggests autism. I scored 8.

CAT Q is between 25 and 175, above 100 suggests masking autism. Neurotypical females score about 90 (according the the table). Autistic females score on average about 124. I scored 127.

Raads range is 0 - 240. Above 65 suggests autism. I scored 157.

AQ range is 0-50 with higher than 26 being autistic (but I've just seen this isn't for adults). I scored 34.

Aspie quiz was out of 200 but it's a picture and it works out probability of having Asperger's by percentage. It scored me 75% likely to have Asperger's. The chart in my next post shows how I scored. So on the social side I scored pretty low.

Edit: how I interpret the chart... Perception and talent are both typical and atypical, both slightly more typical. relationships a lot more atypical than typical and communication slightly more atypical than typical. Social about the same.
Last edited by Imwashingmypirate on Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Did an iq test. See if I've still got my marbles...

It says:" Congratulations!
You completed the test faster than 98% of people. Remarkable performance in "pattern recognition"."

Not going to give me the results though is it?
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:05 pm
Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:18 pm
AQ10 is out of 10... Above 6 suggests autism. I scored 8.

CAT Q is between 25 and 175, above 100 suggests masking autism. Neurotypical females score about 90 (according the the table). Autistic females score on average about 124. I scored 127.

Raads range is 0 - 240. Above 65 suggests autism. I scored 157.

AQ range is 0-50 with higher than 26 being autistic (but I've just seen this isn't for adults). I scored 34.

Aspie quiz was out of 200 but it's a picture and it works out probability of having Asperger's by percentage. It scored me 75% likely to have Asperger's. The chart in my next post shows how I scored. So on the social side I scored pretty low.
Thank you. That's MUCH more helpful.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Setting off soon to see if the Dr will refer me for an assessment. Also, something going on with my skin. I have hypersensitivity, erythema and dermagraphia. Something like that. Can't remember exactly. Anyway. Hoping I don't need to take my top off. Hopefully they will just look at the skin that's not under my top and trust that it's the same lol. Nothing noticeable to other humans but noticeable to me.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Dr said I could only talk about 1 thing lol. So she did the referral and asked me to print and hand in the AQ10 test. I emailed it.

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:07 pm
Setting off soon to see if the Dr will refer me for an assessment. Also, something going on with my skin. I have hypersensitivity, erythema and dermagraphia. Something like that. Can't remember exactly. Anyway. Hoping I don't need to take my top off. Hopefully they will just look at the skin that's not under my top and trust that it's the same lol. Nothing noticeable to other humans but noticeable to me.
Oh good. I was reluctant to put this here but I'm going straight on the limb and doing it anyway. When you get to the appointment tell them that when you were 14 some stranger lady on the internet said you were gifted and she's never taking it back. :mrgreen:

I hope we get to see the final result of your eval! High end of the spectrum and she's not taking that back either.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:36 am
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:07 pm
Oh good. I was reluctant to put this here but I'm going straight on the limb and doing it anyway. When you get to the appointment tell them that when you were 14 some stranger lady on the internet said you were gifted and she's never taking it back. :mrgreen:

I hope we get to see the final result of your eval! High end of the spectrum and she's not taking that back either.
Lol. I had my appointment. She wouldn't let me talk about my skin. I'll share what they say but I don't expect to be seen anytime soon. It's the NHS. I think for adults there is less wait and I believe they message every 12 weeks just to remind you that they are still planning to assess you. So that kinda says how long things take.

Spoke to Oliver and told him I was going to get assessed too and I asked how he felt about that. He said that it made him feel better because we are doing it together and he said what happens if we do have autism. I was like, I don't know. I guess we will look at what it means and go from there. But I realised he was worried about it and I didn't know.

Aw as it someone here that recommended the big orange splot book. Not sure where it is but I bought it.