Geeks

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Geeks

Post by Jersey Girl »

If you don't know what Geeks is, please disregard. If you do know, keep reading.

I got a notification that someone posted in Geeks. I can't get in there because apparently I forgot my screen name and/or password. Wondering what's going on there. If you can get in, could you go see and report back?

:?:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Re: Geeks

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Haha sorry. I was looking in old emails to see if I sent blog entries anywhere from years ago and saw messages from you and looked in. Had to change my password. Can't believe we were discussing my pregnancy with Oliver. I have no recollection. I ended up having severe PND. That might be when I forgot about everything and disappeared from the boards. Got sucked down the emails to my therapist worm hole from when I was at uni. My goodness, I feel sorry for him. I couldn't even remember the emails when I was in session. He'd try to talk about an email I sent him and I'd be like what email. Oops. I fell in love with him. Forgot about him and compartmentalised him. Feeling a sadness. I don't think I actually fell in love. I think it was just 3 years of intense psychotherapy every week and then emailing him in between times and just the connection. I don't know. I'm feeling triggered. I hate that word but it best describes it.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Re: Geeks

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:10 am
If you don't know what Geeks is, please disregard. If you do know, keep reading.

I got a notification that someone posted in Geeks. I can't get in there because apparently I forgot my screen name and/or password. Wondering what's going on there. If you can get in, could you go see and report back?

:?:
Oh also, I was giggling at the novel in geeks. Didn't read it all because I felt like I was doing something naughty lmao.