The MAGA movement needs to grow up

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Gadianton
God

Re: The MAGA movement needs to grow up

Post by Gadianton »

Even Ben Shapiro is now giving money to the Trump campaign now.
wow, that's a real shock Ajax. Who would have guessed.
Because Joe Biden has been a terrible president and his policies have done enormous damage to the US and the world.
CFR -- Something other than Breitbart. You can't just say anything bad you don't like that's happening right now is because of Joe.

And none of this has anything to do with whether or not Trump is aiming for a dictatorship. you just changed the subject again. Oh wait, it might be a tiny bit related. Anyone on the right who hasn't identified feverishly as MAGA and who thinks Trump has a shot at winning should suck up now and give him money.

You don't even know what the "America First" agenda is. It's a talking point that you can't articulate. According to Peter Zeihan, Trump and Biden have been the most similar presidents in American history policy wise. Why is Peter Zeihan wrong about that?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Grow up? Not happening:

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Brack
Deacon

Post by Brack »

If Trump becomes President again, he will rule as a dictator.

Trump during his time as President went around Congress to use the power of the purse to build more border wall. That was clearly unconstitutional. Link

Trump urging VP Pence to illegally reject the certified Electoral College results is more evidence that Trump will rule as a dictator (or at least try to) if he becomes president again.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

I'm pretty sure Trump's diet will catch up with him before MAGA grows up.

I'm rooting for KFC. Go high saturated fat!
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.