Just be a guy for 5 seconds, okay?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Just be a guy for 5 seconds, okay?

Post by Jersey Girl »

Some Schmo wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:50 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am
Bolding...

I could look at that bolded part as a safe answer you know. ;) Still it's nice to see (unless you're lying) a guy consider what looks nice on any particular woman...if it suits her then you're good with it.

Unless you're lying.
Why would I lie about this?

I wasn't trying to be safe (have you ever known me to pull punches?) I considered your question and what I wrote was the answer running through my brain. I've got no reason to lie about my opinion.

One thing you alluded to that is absolutely true: I assess all individuals on their own merits.
Schmo I just wanted to get back here and apologize to you. I was joking with you. A joke isn't good if it doesn't land funny. I promise I wasn't trying to insult or offend you, but I see that I did. I apologize, Schmo.

Jersey
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Some Schmo
God

Re: Just be a guy for 5 seconds, okay?

Post by Some Schmo »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:18 am
Some Schmo wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:50 pm

Why would I lie about this?

I wasn't trying to be safe (have you ever known me to pull punches?) I considered your question and what I wrote was the answer running through my brain. I've got no reason to lie about my opinion.

One thing you alluded to that is absolutely true: I assess all individuals on their own merits.
Schmo I just wanted to get back here and apologize to you. I was joking with you. A joke isn't good if it doesn't land funny. I promise I wasn't trying to insult or offend you, but I see that I did. I apologize, Schmo.

Jersey
No worries. I should have known.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.