An odd case of liberal intellectual honesty on COVID

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Schreech
CTR A

Re: An odd case of liberal intellectual honesty on COVID

Post by Schreech »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:56 pm

Ajax has to be the dumbest idiot to ever post on this forum.

- Doc

I honestly have trouble believing mr A-H is not the sock of one you "libruls" making fun of trumplican, double cultists who get all their information about the world outside their crappy little holler from right-wing rage bait for simpletons...
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Schreech wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:57 pm
I honestly have trouble believing mr A-H is not the sock of one you "libruls" making fun of trumplican, double cultists who get all their information about the world outside their crappy little holler from right-wing rage bait for simpletons...
Well if so, he's kept the act going consistently for years, so at some point, you've got to believe he's just that way. For all intents and purposes, he is exactly what you described, whether what goes on in his mind is different or not.

All we can judge is what's actually on the screen, and his ideas are begging to be mocked. So, I completely understand what you're saying (I've had similar suspicions), but after a while, I just had to accept that some people were like him.

And hey... you can't appreciate smart unless you see what dumb is.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

It never ceases to amaze me how much Trumplicans actually hate free market capitalism, and the fruits it bears. It just took a Democrat being President for them to realize it... although, they naturally just blame the Democrat for the entire system. Because, that makes sense.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:28 pm
It never ceases to amaze me how much Trumplicans actually hate free market capitalism, and the fruits it bears. It just took a Democrat being President for them to realize it... although, they naturally just blame the Democrat for the entire system. Because, that makes sense.
Negative emotion impedes rational thought. If there's one thing you can say about Trump fans, it's that they are such fearful and angry people that they can't see the forest for the trees (and even their view of the trees leaves much to be desired).
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Some Schmo wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:20 pm
(and even their view of the trees leaves much to be desired).
I see what you did there.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:44 am
Some Schmo wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:20 pm
(and even their view of the trees leaves much to be desired).
I see what you did there.
:lol: