Kyle Rittenhouse - Jr.HS dropout

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Kyle Rittenhouse - Jr.HS dropout

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

https://x.com/DaveHan06/status/1774751376889057282

Did you know Kyle “Cryin’” Rittenhouse was a Junior High School dropout? In fact, he tried getting into the Marines and he failed the ASVAB. The damned ASVAB!

For Dr. Shades: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armed_S ... de_Battery

David Hancock, who posted the above Twitter post was Rittenhose’s handler during his trial. Excerpts from his Tweet follow:
Is anyone surprised that Kyle's far-right political handlers ensured this particular detail didn't make it into his book? (See photo)

Regarding his online high school diploma, we had to force him to complete the four years of credits in just ten months, which he did using the "Google machine."

We invested significant effort to craft the image you witnessed during the trial. We outfitted him in new suits, arranged for his haircut every weekend during the trial, and dedicated over 200 hours to prepare him for direct and cross-examination. We employed the world's leading jury consultant and conducted extensive research through three mock trials to identify the ideal jurors and the most effective approach for his testimony.

Transforming a middle school dropout who was “angry at the world” with a history of violence and an unhealthy obsession with guns and killing into a respectable young man with a desire for higher education and a promising future was no easy feat.

It was a meticulously crafted facade, which we sincerely hoped he would grow into. Instead, he squandered a full scholarship to study any subject at any university in the country to become a divisive douchebag and antagonize black Americans on college campuses. Kyle failed to learn a single thing. He remains the same uneducated, arrogant, and antagonistic individual, incapable of telling the truth.

Now, he genuinely believes he is the show pony we created and has surrounded himself with sycophants who fuel his inflated ego because they prioritize their political agenda and Christian Nationalist worldview over his well-being.

Despite my efforts to guide him toward a better path in life, the allure of notoriety triumphed over the prospect of putting in the hard work of pursuing an education. Kyle is ill-equipped to offer advice to young people. I regret my role in shaping him into whatever he has become. If I had known what I know now about Kyle’s history, I wouldn’t have been involved.

It should be noted the MAGAt Republicans in Congress are trying to give hime a gold medal:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-con ... 7D&r=1&s=2

It should be noted his lawyer stated that Rittenmouse is currently broke. My prediction? He’ll run for Congress. He recently launched this non-profit guns rights grift:

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/08/16 ... oundation/

Anyway. Looks like he pissed off his handler. Lol.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
yellowstone123
Bishop

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse - Jr.HS dropout

Post by yellowstone123 »

Thank you, Doc.

Recently, I needed to fire some pistol rounds in an indoor range. I always use this one range. The first time I used it, I heard a tremendous boom. Startled, I quickly looked to my right at a guy firing an AR type weapon. People that have never heard one go off have no real thought of house crazy and unbelievably loud that rifle is. It's happened many time since with young guys in the state firing their AR type weapon at the indoor range. I don't understand why the management allows rifles next to pistols or revolvers but an AR boom goes right through you. It can do horrific damage to a human body.

Mace and stun guns bought on @mazon could easily have taken out his attackers. If a person has had tear gas training or somehow got teargas in his/her eyes, it's hard to explain how it just shuts everything down for 20 minutes. Your eyes lock closed, they sting, and tears flow in overdrive. Helplessness is what is rendered. I have never been hit by a stun gun, but YouTube has plenty of videos showing the body just collapsing. After going through a whole reusable shopping bag of @mazon toys, I hope the police would have arrived to shut the problem down. The whole thing could have been avoided if properly trained personnel were brought in. It was tragic and so, so sad. I hope he has to explain what he did to a civil jury.
“one of the important things for anybody in power is to distinguish between what you have the right to do and what is right to do." Potter Stewart, associate justice of the Supreme Court - 1958 to 1981.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:57 pm
It should be noted the MAGAt Republicans in Congress are trying to give him a gold medal:

- Doc
Republicans are such a dishonest bunch of people. It is of little surprise that Marjorie Taylor Greene is trying to degrade the gold medal in this manner.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
David Hancock, who posted the above Twitter post was Rittenhose’s handler during his trial.
Defendants in criminal cases have “handlers?”

Color me skeptical.
Transforming a middle school dropout . . . he squandered a full scholarship to study any subject at any university in the country . . .
Since when do middle school dropouts get full scholarships to study any subject at any university in the country?

Color me very, VERY skeptical.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:43 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
David Hancock, who posted the above Twitter post was Rittenhose’s handler during his trial.

Color me skeptical.
Transforming a middle school dropout . . . he squandered a full scholarship to study any subject at any university in the country . . .
Since when do middle school dropouts get full scholarships to study any subject at any university in the country?

It's not common, but when a political movement backed by money decides to adopt a defendant as a figurehead, all sorts of unusual things can happen. Hancock was his media spokesperson. I also recall that Rittenhouse got lots of funding offers after his trial that would have paid for a good college education. As the article says, his team pushed him to get a high school degree online.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Color me skeptical.

Which color would that be in the Pantone catalog?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

Color me skeptical.

While you're coloring, would you like to read the OP?
Regarding his online high school diploma, we had to force him to complete the four years of credits in just ten months, which he did using the "Google machine."
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!