Garden 2024

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Garden 2024

Post by Jersey Girl »

Just saw something on youtube (from tik tok) that inspired me to start the garden thread for 2024. We here are the Jersey Homestead are loving warmer weather, snow is almost all melted but...we know this isn't the end of it. Not yet. I'll share garden plans in a bit here.

For now though, here's a quick and easy idea for a garden fountain! This is another one of those things that made me realize how blockheaded I really am. I have the fountain. I put it in a galvanized bucket and watch the water go everywhere but back IN the bucket. Stupid, girl. :roll:

Here's a better way!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/TlhKg2YkBkY

Don't be a blockhead. Don't be like Jersey.

8-)
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Re: Garden 2024

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:45 pm
Just saw something on youtube (from tik tok) that inspired me to start the garden thread for 2024. We here are the Jersey Homestead are loving warmer weather, snow is almost all melted but...we know this isn't the end of it. Not yet. I'll share garden plans in a bit here.

For now though, here's a quick and easy idea for a garden fountain! This is another one of those things that made me realize how blockheaded I really am. I have the fountain. I put it in a galvanized bucket and watch the water go everywhere but back IN the bucket. Stupid, girl. :roll:

Here's a better way!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/TlhKg2YkBkY

Don't be a blockhead. Don't be like Jersey.

8-)
Aww. Haha. Hope it works out. We have new plants and have new borders thanks to Jamie's mum. One plant doesn't look happy. Something's eating it.

I said I'd get planters for the kids to plant vegetables. That's the extent of my plans.

Our garden is basically just grass. A hedge. A drive and a shed. Mainly kids stuff. Trampoline, slide and a swing. A football net that wanders on its own all over the place. Not literally. Phoeb moves it. She tried to build a roof to a den with it. She is always making small spaces. She lays the dining chairs on their sides and puts sheets over them. I leave them for about a day or two before I decide I can't deal with dancing around them anymore.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Re: Garden 2024

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Hey shades! I watered the garden today. 8-) first time.

New plants that Jamie's mum put in were looking a bit limp. So watered them.