Vaccines and Therapeutics 2.0 & 3.0 Merge

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: Vaccines and Therapeutics 2.0 & 3.0 Merge

Post by Moksha »

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Another massive blow to the vaxxers!

Who would you want a vaccine when a refreshing glass of urine, hot, cold or on the rocks, is all you need?

(There's a video of him saying it, in case you think/hope he may have been misquoted.)

Anti-Vax Leader Urges Followers to Drink Their Own Urine to Fight COVID

Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine. “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge. “This has been around for centuries,” he added. “When I tell you this, please take it with a grain of salt,” the anti-vaccine advocate warned while saying people might now think he is “cray cray.” “Now drink urine!” he continued. “This vaccine is the worst bioweapon I have ever seen,” he concluded. “I drink my own urine!” Reached for comment by The Daily Beast on Sunday night, Key doubled down on what he calls “urine therapy” and railed against “foolish” people who took the COVID-19 vaccine, which is safe and effective.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Chap wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:32 pm
Another massive blow to the vaxxers!

Who would you want a vaccine when a refreshing glass of urine, hot, cold or on the rocks, is all you need?

(There's a video of him saying it, in case you think/hope he may have been misquoted.)

Anti-Vax Leader Urges Followers to Drink Their Own Urine to Fight COVID

Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine. “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge. “This has been around for centuries,” he added. “When I tell you this, please take it with a grain of salt,” the anti-vaccine advocate warned while saying people might now think he is “cray cray.” “Now drink urine!” he continued. “This vaccine is the worst bioweapon I have ever seen,” he concluded. “I drink my own urine!” Reached for comment by The Daily Beast on Sunday night, Key doubled down on what he calls “urine therapy” and railed against “foolish” people who took the COVID-19 vaccine, which is safe and effective.
The newest in a long line of Covid "hold my beer" moments.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:45 pm
The newest in a long line of Covid "hold my beer urine" moments.
I suggest an edit. : )
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Neil Gorsuch refuses to wear a mask, forcing others to go virtual. What a piece of crap.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/neil-gor ... 64b0783a16
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

HEADS UP.

Here's the link for your free Covid 19 tests from the Feds. Four tests per address.
https://www.covidtests.gov/
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

K Graham wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:25 pm
Neil Gorsuch refuses to wear a mask, forcing others to go virtual. What a piece of crap.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/neil-gor ... 64b0783a16
https://news.yahoo.com/supreme-court-go ... ?.tsrc=374
Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch and Sonia Sotomayor issued a rare joint statement Wednesday after NPR reported that Gorsuch refused a request by Chief Justice John Roberts to wear a mask during the current Omicron surge, forcing Sotomayor — who has diabetes and is at high risk for COVID-19 — to work remotely.

"Reporting that Justice Sotomayor asked Justice Gorsuch to wear a mask surprised us,” their statement read. “It is false. While we may sometimes disagree about the law, we are warm colleagues and friends."
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

That statement is a little weird because it doesn't respond to the actual news story. The story says that Roberts, not Sotomeyor, asked Gorsuch to wear a mask.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:27 am
You guys, our state health department has a link where you can order free at-home Covid 19 tests. I've got a kit with 2 tests on the way! Looks like you can order every 30 days? Check out your own state to see if they have them if you are interested. I learned that our hospital ER's want us to show up with a positive Covid test to get the monoclonal antibody infusion. Our local pharms are completely out of tests so I am thinking this is the way to go to save time showing up for the infusion if needed.

Will put this on the life on the ground thread as well.
The tests ordered from the state are arriving TOMORROW.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!