Vaccines and Therapeutics 2.0 & 3.0 Merge

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
canpakes
God

Re: Vaccines and therapeutics

Post by canpakes »

Cultellus wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:30 pm
… not focus on the efficacy of the vaccine …
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Cultellus wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:25 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:34 pm
Desantis is slap out of his mind. Well guess what, Gov? If you don't get a brain, you ain't gettin' me or my touristy dollars.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/202 ... -politics/
If all the vaccinated people don’t vote for him this will not be a problem much longer. Really, that’s true for the virus too. If all the vaccinated people vote against all the nonvaccinated people’s candidates then the Republicans will lose everywhere but the real super racist places.

If we didn't have Republicans we would have no deaths, no super spreaders and no virus, just masks and tourism.

Since the Stones are going back out on their No Filter tour, here's my version of a No Filter Tour of the USA as it stands today. And when I say stands, I mean sits on it's ass.

It's not just about goddamn Republicans. It's about a society that is all too will to believe in damned conspiracy theories--pick one: you're taking away my freedom, Fauci is in cohoots with ChiNA, the scientists keep changing their minds (kill me dead), the vaccines were made WAY too fast, Bill Gates wants to implant chips in our bodies because something about 5G what the “F” ever that is--and they pump out this crap on a device that is tracking their whereabouts at all times but that's okay because they can get on Instagram or Facebook or the aptly nicknamed TWIT, and “F” around.

People in this country are LAZY. They don't know how to think critically, the don't know how to research crap when their own lives depend on it, they want the so-called news handed to them on Facebook while they sit on their fat asses hogging down carbs and fat and sugar "watching". Watching TV, watching what Facebook has to say, watching the trolls posting on health department Facebook pages while they cheer them on for stirring up crap because they think stirring up crap=personal power.

Because they don't have the goddamn initiative to LEARN and they're all to content to WATCH. Hell, they'll watch everything but the Covid trackers and statistics because the CDC, the FDA, the Fed Gov, the scientists are all in cohoots because they want to to CONTROL the average America.

Control what? I have no damned clue. They're ALREADY being controlled by their own complacency where they only effort they're willing to make is to get on social media and gobble down any line of crap they're being fed. They're used to being fed crap! It's what they live for. It's what they damned eat!

This stupid damned crisis isn't about a loss of freedom. It's about grabbing your freedom housed in a syringe and sticking it in your godforsaken arm.

This crisis isn't about personal choice. It's about a motherfucking public health and safety crisis and personal responsibility taking. It's about caring about whether or not the guy next to you curls up and DIES on a Covid floor.

I have an idea! Let's abolish the CDC, FDA and by gosh, let's do away with the health departments at state a local level! Take safety regulations, crumble them up in a ball and file 13 the whole lot!

Screw public health and safety. Take away all health inspections. I'm sure they'll love the next burger they buy with a rodent tail hanging ass out of the bun. Hell, I'll serve it to them! Take away public safety requirements and “F” transportation! Take away speed limits,traffic signs, stop signs and traffic lights so the rest of us can all pull up a lawn chair and watch all the idiots ramming into each other with their cars and pickups sporting Trump USA flags! Yay!

Or better yet! Let's invite them all to move to the Great State of Tennessee where they're ready to bring back measles, mumps, chickenpox, rubella,small pox and POLIO. Let's give them a view up close and personal of this crap they've never seen before because they exist in a world where the majority of folks are vaccinated. Free iron lungs for everyone!

Okay I have no idea what all I said here but I am sure I meant every word of it and chances are I've still got more in me. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hit submit, Jersey. Yeah, okay. Get off my ass.
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:48 pm
Dr. Shades wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:09 am

Umm, . . . as long as you're vaccinated, what's there to worry about?
Good Lord, dude. I'm damned tired of this crap. You know what? “F” it. What if we aren't sorry that the unvaccinated are suffering debilitating, life-long medical issues as a result of their willful ignorance, avarice, and thirst for chaos in the name of "law and order?" These people who gleefully declared Obama was a secret Muslim-Kenyan deep-state body-double plant who was simultaneously the most cunning foe America had ever faced and a bumbling idiot that could make Mr. Bean appear to be a Nobel laureate. Now it's Biden who is a blood-sucking child-eating bumbling fool while they ignore the prior guy's obvious stupidity.

I'm not sorry they're sick. I'm not sorry they're going to have consequences for the rest of their lives. I AM sorry, however, the responsible among us will have to support them through disability, medicare, and higher hospital bills due to their ignorance. I'm sorry we have two Americas - one hardworking, responsible, and concerned for the welfare of our brethren, and Republican GQP'ers. And I'm tired of paying for the latter.

Lest we forget, and despite what the raging moron Xanax likes to declare, blue state America produces 70% of the country’s wealth—and then sees that wealth transferred to support GQP’s America. Which is fine; that’s what citizens of one nation do for one another. Something else they do for one another: take rational health-care precautions during a pandemic. That reciprocal part of the bargain is not being upheld.

- Doc
Here it is. Let them damned die. If the rest of us take cover, mask up, and wait it out, it'll be over sooner than later and we won't have to spend our tax dollars on trying to convince their ignorant asses of something that anyone with a brain should be able to figure out.

After it's over we can take all their crap if they have anything good, then make a big bonfire, cremate their asses, and move on!

Give them up to Darwin!
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Cultellus wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:51 pm

If everyone got the vaccine then nobody could get the virus from an unvaccinated person. It is that simple and these people just do not get it. If every single person got the vaccine, then NOBODY could possibly get the virus from an UNVACCINATED person. Think about that. Just think about it.
What they don't understand is that the longer they remain unvaccinated the more opportunity this idiot has to mutate and come up with another more lethal version that we're not prepared to deal with.

That's why we need to kill it where it stands.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:14 am
If Florida can't get it's act together I'm NOT traveling there in early fall. That was my much hoped for only trip this year. Stupid people are taking it away from me.
I see that you have finally risen up to reclaim your title as the dumb blonde of MDB. Congratulations, blondie!

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

This doesn't matter to stupid people. Her oxygen level was down to 68%. Discharged with supplemental oxygen. Pfffft! It's not real!

'Just get the stupid shot': Unvaccinated mom who got Covid-19 speaks out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amE5A3zzD4M

Slava Ukraini!
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:18 pm
Dr. Shades wrote:
I see that you have finally risen up to reclaim your title as the dumb blonde of MDB. Congratulations, blondie!
That doesn't answer the question. Allow me to rephrase:

If Jersey Girl is vaccinated, why should Jersey Girl cancel her trip to Florida?

No talk about fellow-citizens, tax burdens, public awareness, etc. ONLY discussion of why Jersey Girl must or should cancel her trip to Florida in spite of the fact that she herself is fully vaccinated, please.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

https://www.ksl.com/article/50210374/st ... sContainer

39-years-old. Dead. Probably asked really stupid damned questions about the vaccine, too. Here’s his go fund me for the back the blue types and antivaxxers of the board:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/sgpd-officer ... t5jR35sK_Q

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:16 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:18 pm
That doesn't answer the question. Allow me to rephrase:

If Jersey Girl is vaccinated, why should Jersey Girl cancel her trip to Florida?

No talk about fellow-citizens, tax burdens, public awareness, etc. ONLY discussion of why Jersey Girl must or should cancel her trip to Florida in spite of the fact that she herself is fully vaccinated, please.
Because Jersey Girl doesn't want to pay money to get sick.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Oh look! It's a full on idiot parade!

Nurse reveals how she pranks Covid deniers who call her a crisis actor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg1-MWAjqPU

Slava Ukraini!