Vaccines and Therapeutics 2.0 & 3.0 Merge

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Re: Vaccines and Therapeutics 2.0 & 3.0 Merge

Post by Binger »

Marcus wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:12 pm
Binger wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:06 pm

Uh, what in the hell are you imagining is there? I asked a question, and posted a picture.
Well, what's there is you posted a fake document and are now trying to deflect in anyway possible.
What is there is I posted a picture of a fake document and asked a question. You, have not provided the source and the data behind the picture of silhouettes. Right? You are deflecting from that conversation, correct? And you are going to keep doing this, until you get bored and chop this entire thread up.

It is important when we talk about vaccines and therapeutics to look at the source of the data.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Binger wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:06 pm
canpakes wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:48 pm

Lol. Nice try.

Uh, what in the hell are you imagining is there? I asked a question, and posted a picture. Thanks for the evidence in support of my claim that I asked a question, and posted a picture.

How does that compare to claims made about a picture with little people figures on it?
You posted a picture of a doc pretending to be from the CDC that was actually a fake listing incorrect information about masks. Then you asked what you should do, as if that were a serious question from someone who alleges to work in the medical field, with actual patients.

When called out, you suddenly claimed that you knew that the doc was fake.

Can you provide an example of other folks on the board knowingly presenting doctored images or documents allegedly from an official government source without revealing the deception, while trying to steer the discussion to a conclusion aligning with the deception?

I’m guessing not. ; )
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Binger wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:19 pm
Moderating a forum about vaccines and therapeutics, and enforcing the moderation in a way that eliminates anything but the things that Moroni told the moderators they could know to be true with their spiritual eyes and their bosoms, is hard. It is particularly hard when someone posts a picture and someone else says they have a testimony that the picture is true and someone else asks what data supports the claims in the picture. So hard. A moderator has to wear a lot of hats to moderate a vaccine and therapeutic thread like that.
Binger wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:22 pm
What is there is I posted a picture of a fake document and asked a question. You, have not provided the source and the data behind the picture of silhouettes. Right? You are deflecting from that conversation, correct? And you are going to keep doing this, until you get bored and chop this entire thread up.

It is important when we talk about vaccines and therapeutics to look at the source of the data.
:roll:
Marcus wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:12 pm
Well, what's there is you posted a fake document and are [STILL] trying to deflect in anyway possible.
: D
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Binger wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:10 pm
canpakes wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:50 pm

Option 1 for you, then?: ‘… angry about vaccination for reasons that you can’t express’.
As long as pancakes makes assumptions about and insults Mike about vaccines and therapeutics, we are still good to go on this topic here. Carry on. I hope Atlanticmike is okay if pancakes continues his knockdown drag-out tug of war of insults with one or more posters.

Mike, are you okay?
You must not have seen the addition. : D
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Marcus wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:08 pm
canpakes wrote:

Option 1 for you, then?: ‘… angry about vaccination for reasons that you can’t express’.
Uh, he thinks I'm you. :roll: apologies to you guys, but I might have to run with this for a bit. If he's dumb enough to think I'm a mod, how can anyone fault me for having a little fun with that? : D

Mikey-mouse, go to your room! This instant!

: D
You are canpakes! It's obvious! There's absolutely no testosterone when you post as canpakes or Marcus. There's more testosterone oooozing from Jersey Girls post than either one of your screen names. Maybe I should start calling you Karen!?
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Especially amusing is that you pretend that medical professionals would be receiving this doc.

“Oh, what to do?”, asks Binger, the alleged medical professional. And your answer seems to be, ‘work hard to spread that disinformation further’.
Attachments
4A6E6214-8C26-4D57-AE27-68447E4FC586.jpeg
4A6E6214-8C26-4D57-AE27-68447E4FC586.jpeg (133.75 KiB) Viewed 693 times
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Binger wrote:
canpakes wrote:

As long as pancakes makes assumptions about and insults Mike about vaccines and therapeutics, we are still good to go on this topic here. Carry on. I hope Atlanticmike is okay if pancakes continues his knockdown drag-out tug of war of insults with one or more posters.

Mike, are you okay?
I love pancakes off topic discussions! I'm waiting for him to ban himself for breaking the rules!! It's going to happen, I know it!!
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

I'm fully vaccinated against measles, polio and small pox and I've never needed a booster, why is that? But in the last year I've been stabbed three times for covid, why is that? Because there's no covid vaccine, ding dong! At best the shot is an prophylatic immune therapy.
You don't understand immunology at all. It's a tough subject. It's harder than designing a roof. Way, way harder. That might be why, despite your protests, you and Cultellus do as you are told and get the shots anyway. That's good.

There is a Covid vaccine, for starters. You should look up the definition of a vaccine and correct your understanding. Then look up the term "sterilization immunity". Achieving sterilization immunity might be the holy grail of vaccination, but it is not required to count as a vaccination.

Seasonal flu shots, which are far less effective, are still vaccinations.

The best we can do so far, is to present the antigen or segments of antigen protein to our immune system and hope our immune systems are capable of responding. There's some trial and error to maximize the response, but our immune systems can only do what the Lord Jesus designed them to do.

I'm sorry that if back when our garbage president dismantled the CDC and shrugged off the rising probability of a pandemic when liberals like Bill Gates were publicly expressing worry over an increasingly dangerous situation -- and the danger is still increasing - thinking, "who cares, we'll just make a shot like we did for polio and small pox when the time comes". That's your fail.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:36 pm
Binger wrote:

Mike, are you okay?
I love pancakes off topic discussions! I'm waiting for him to ban himself for breaking the rules!! It's going to happen, I know it!!
You’ve seen me move my own posts into derail splits, haven’t you? If not, you need to be more observant.

I’ll probably move this one along with others later, since we are indeed off topic. : D
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

canpakes wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:35 pm
Especially amusing is that you pretend that medical professionals would be receiving this doc.

“Oh, what to do?”, asks Binger, the alleged medical professional. And your answer seems to be, ‘work hard to spread that disinformation further’.
Constant effing liar.

Do show where I pretended that medical professionals would be receiving this [doc].

And another lie. I have not asked that question. I do not spread disinformation. I do, however, encourage curiosity and a questioning.

What is the source of the data, if any, implied in the image that Doc and Res are defending?