Vaccines and Therapeutics 2.0 & 3.0 Merge

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Re: Vaccines and Therapeutics 2.0 & 3.0 Merge

Post by Binger »

canpakes wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:03 pm
Marcus wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:50 pm

binger swearing he knew he was spreading disinformation:
"Let me tell you that I'm spreading disinformation without telling you specifically that I'm spreading disinformation".

: D
Great. Great. GREAT.

And in light of that, where I asked what mask to use and posted a picture of a fake doc, what is the source of the data supporting the picture that Doc Cam posted?

........... silence.......... deflection coming.

(for the sake of this conversation, pretend that I am Satan and I am tempting Eve in the Garden of Eden and only you know that I am Satan)

Okay.... answer the question without saying who and what I am and without mentioning Trump.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

canpakes wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:12 pm
Binger wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:05 pm

Why are you so angry if people have a different opinion about vaccinations than you, pancakes?

Hmm. I don't feel angry. Although, if I ran into some folks who were angry about vaccinations, I'd ask them why, out of curiosity. If only one of those folks were capable of discussing their anger over vaccines...

Certainly, if I was actually angry, I wonder if I might intentionally post doctored disinfo crap on the web and pretend that I didn't know what to do about it ... as a medical professional. : D

Nah. Probably not.

panny, you can't respond to questions and that is sad for you. Would you feel better if I posted a picture of a clown or something?

Okay. Let's try this again.

What mask works against Omicron [bad bad bad bad bad bad picture of bad things]?
The below image shows that hospitals are overcrowded and it is the unvaccinated people's fault [picture].

Now, what data would support the second description, a picture of a hospital data? The data maybe? Can you get the source of that please? It may be very simple, maybe Doc gave a link. What is the source of that data about vaccines or vaccinated people?
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Yep. If you're posting doctored images or letters and not identifying them as such, then phrasing your questions to draw conclusions aligned with those fake docs, then you're spreading disinformation.
Not to mention fraud. Medical professionals should be careful about that.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Gadianton wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:25 pm
Yep. If you're posting doctored images or letters and not identifying them as such, then phrasing your questions to draw conclusions aligned with those fake docs, then you're spreading disinformation.
Not to mention fraud. Medical professionals should be careful about that.
Oh really. It is fraud to post a picture in a conversation about pictures?
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Did Doc even post the image that Binger refers to in this thread?
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Binger wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:20 pm
canpakes wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:03 pm

"Let me tell you that I'm spreading disinformation without telling you specifically that I'm spreading disinformation".

: D
Great. Great. GREAT.

And in light of that, where I asked what mask to use and posted a picture of a fake doc, what is the source of the data supporting the picture that Doc Cam posted?

........... silence.......... deflection coming.

(for the sake of this conversation, pretend that I am Satan and I am tempting Eve in the Garden of Eden and only you know that I am Satan)

Okay.... answer the question without saying who and what I am and without mentioning Trump.

I asked earlier for you to link to the image, so we can discuss. It's easy. Here, I'll show an example of linking to an image:

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Binger wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:23 pm
canpakes wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:12 pm

Hmm. I don't feel angry. Although, if I ran into some folks who were angry about vaccinations, I'd ask them why, out of curiosity. If only one of those folks were capable of discussing their anger over vaccines...

Certainly, if I was actually angry, I wonder if I might intentionally post doctored disinfo crap on the web and pretend that I didn't know what to do about it ... as a medical professional. : D

Nah. Probably not.

panny, you can't respond to questions and that is sad for you. Would you feel better if I posted a picture of a clown or something?

Okay. Let's try this again.

What mask works against Omicron [bad bad bad bad bad bad picture of bad things]?
The below image shows that hospitals are overcrowded and it is the unvaccinated people's fault [picture].

Now, what data would support the second description, a picture of a hospital data? The data maybe? Can you get the source of that please? It may be very simple, maybe Doc gave a link. What is the source of that data about vaccines or vaccinated people?

I'm betting that as an alleged medical professional, and in regard to what you posted, you are able to read from these sources:

https://coe.northeastern.edu/news/choos ... n-variant/

https://healthcare.utah.edu/healthfeed/ ... asking.php

https://health.ucdavis.edu/newsroom/new ... New Testament/2022/01

Please feel free to discuss why you will discard these sources, in preference of pushing a photoshopped/fake document pretending to be from the CDC.

Bonus addition - Since you (an alleged medical professional) were unaware as to how to locate this information from the CDC itself, below is a link to get you started:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... masks.html
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

What does the image Doc posted in a different thread about percentages of vaxxed and unvaxxed people in hospitals have to do with a fake letter from the CDC about masks? Answer: nothing in the image Doc posted will answer the question that Binger asked when he posted the fake CDC letter, which was "Which mask should we wear to protect against Omicron?"
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:45 pm
What does the image Doc posted in a different thread about percentages of vaxxed and unvaxxed people in hospitals have to do with a fake letter from the CDC about masks? Answer: nothing in the image Doc posted will answer the question that Binger asked when he posted the fake CDC letter, which was "Which mask should we wear to protect against Omicron?"
Right.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.