Vaccines and Therapeutics 2.0 & 3.0 Merge

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: Vaccines and Therapeutics 2.0 & 3.0 Merge

Post by Moksha »

Cultellus wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:00 pm
If that is your point, and I have a good reason to think it may actually be your point, ...
It was a point made by a talking head at Fox News. You can choose not to echo his point, which is not shared in any kindergarten classes that teach students good handwashing.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Just noticed this on my phone. I was vaxxed in a large chain grocery store. They just sent out notification for booster appointments.

So...let us know if the system you were vaxxed in does that for you, please. It may help others who would like to receive the booster.

Cross posted on the Pandemic: Life on the Ground thread as well.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

HEADS UP: Where last year we had to wait 2 weeks between any other vax and the Covid mRNA vaccines (ex: flu shot and Covid) that is no longer the case. You can actually get your flu and Covid shots on the same day if you want. Checked this with 2 different pharmacies.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Leaked data shows "America's Frontline Doctors" are making a killing prescribing Ivermectin and HCQ! 10 million dollars in "consults" prescribing this garbage.

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/28/cov ... in-hacked/
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

drumdude wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:43 am
Leaked data shows "America's Frontline Doctors" are making a killing prescribing Ivermectin and HCQ! 10 million dollars in "consults" prescribing this garbage.

This was reported on Time.com in May of this year.

Slava Ukraini!
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:49 am
drumdude wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:43 am

This hacked dataset is from August to September 2021. It could potentially lead to some of these doctors having their medical licenses suspended now that there is concrete data with names and dollar amounts.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

drumdude wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:59 am
Jersey Girl wrote:

This hacked dataset is from August to September 2021. It could potentially lead to some of these doctors having their medical licenses suspended now that there is concrete data with names and dollar amounts.

I suppose that we needed a sequel to prescription abuse now that the opioid crisis is old news.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

drumdude wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:59 am
Jersey Girl wrote:

One more time. This was reported on Time.com in May of this year. After months of investigation no less.

So...I don't think I'll care what The Intercept reports. You care enough for the both of us, okay?

Slava Ukraini!
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

The hacked data from Cadence Health gives insight into the patients themselves. Of those 72,000 patients in that two-month period, 58 percent were female, 38 percent were male, and 4 percent chose not to answer the question. While people of all ages sought consultations with AFLDS’s health care providers, people in their 50s and 60s were more likely to engage than other age groups.

I would not have expected such a gender difference.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Cultellus wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:34 pm
Well, turns out I may have been wrong when I said the vaccine doesn't work.

Bingo.