Vaccines and Therapeutics 2.0 & 3.0 Merge

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

Re: Vaccines and Therapeutics 2.0 & 3.0 Merge

Post by Atlanticmike »

Moksha wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:50 am
I got my third dose. No side effects were experienced other than sensing the Microsoft nanobots seeking to protect me from the coronavirus.
I don't know. You look a little plumper there penguin.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Here's a link to a visual covid vaccine tracker. I can't vouch for the accuracy of the data or the source itself. It does present an interesting map of the US that shows the percentage of the population vaccinated by one dose and fully vaccinated, and other demographic break downs.

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/cov ... e/colorado
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Alternate universe:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... 40755.html
Ex-White House trade adviser Peter Navarro has claimed that he asked former President Donald Trump on at least two occasions to fire Dr. Anthony Fauci, he said during an interview on The Jason Rantz Show.

The former trade adviser, on the other hand, has a far less favorable assessment of Fauci. "That man is evil," he said during the interview on Wednesday. "Make no mistake about this. He is evil."

After disagreeing about imposing travel bans, Navarro recalled how he once got into a "screaming match" within three minutes of meeting Fauci.

"I came out of there thinking, 'Wow, that guy thinks he's smarter than he is,'" Navarro said. "More importantly, 'That guy's going to hurt us and the president.'"
-_-

Sometimes it’s better to just let the Trumptards do the talking …

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:15 am
Alternate universe:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... 40755.html
Ex-White House trade adviser Peter Navarro has claimed that he asked former President Donald Trump on at least two occasions to fire Dr. Anthony Fauci, he said during an interview on The Jason Rantz Show.

The former trade adviser, on the other hand, has a far less favorable assessment of Fauci. "That man is evil," he said during the interview on Wednesday. "Make no mistake about this. He is evil."

After disagreeing about imposing travel bans, Navarro recalled how he once got into a "screaming match" within three minutes of meeting Fauci.

"I came out of there thinking, 'Wow, that guy thinks he's smarter than he is,'" Navarro said. "More importantly, 'That guy's going to hurt us and the president.'"
-_-

Sometimes it’s better to just let the Trumptards do the talking …

- Doc
Navarro got his medical degree from where exactly?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:30 pm
Nowhere.

Looks like it was economics all the way.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Lem
God

Post by Lem »

Chap wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:44 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Nowhere.

Lol.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Chap wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Nowhere.

Sorry. That was more sarcasm than serious.

Slava Ukraini!
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Chap wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Nowhere.

Even Navarro's record on economics doesn't seem all that impressive or confidence inspiring.
This development should tell you everything you need to know about Trump's China policy and the so-called expertise behind it. Far from being culturally, politically and historically informed on the issue, the White House is driven by complete prejudice and the low-hanging fruits of populist nationalism, thriving off a confrontation with China than a serious appeal to facts and reason. In doing so, it should be no surprise to anyone that none of Navarro's predictions, estimations or strategies has been even remotely successful. Far from restoring U.S. manufacturing, his policies have in fact driven it off a cliff.
Emphasis added by me.
Last edited by Gunnar on Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Gunnar wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:52 am
Chap wrote:

Nowhere.

[https://news.cgtn.com/news/2019-10-22/P ... ndex.html=]Even Navarro's record on economics doesn't seem all that impressive or confidence inspiring.[/url]
This development should tell you everything you need to know about Trump's China policy and the so-called expertise behind it. Far from being culturally, politically and historically informed on the issue, the White House is driven by complete prejudice and the low-hanging fruits of populist nationalism, thriving off a confrontation with China than a serious appeal to facts and reason. In doing so, it should be no surprise to anyone that none of Navarro's predictions, estimations or strategies has been even remotely successful. Far from restoring U.S. manufacturing, his policies have in fact driven it off a cliff.
Emphasis added by me.
Didn't Navarro push for hydroxychloroquine?

Slava Ukraini!
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:54 am
Didn't Navarro push for hydroxychloroquine?
Probably.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.