Friend Needing Help

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Kishkumen
God

Friend Needing Help

Post by Kishkumen »

The son of a long-time friend of MDB is in need of medical help. He is suffering from kidney disease and currently his kidneys are only 20% functional. I would tell you who his parent posted as on MDB, but I feel privacy is important here.

Please see this Gofundme:

https://gf.me/u/y6hisa
“The past no longer belongs only to those who once lived it; the past belongs to those who claim it, and are willing to explore it, and to infuse it with meaning for those alive today.”—Margaret Atwood
Icarus
Bishop

Re: Friend Needing Help

Post by Icarus »

Done
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Icarus wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:15 pm
Done
Thank you, Icarus! You are, as always, pitching in to help others. Your contribution will be appreciated I know.
“The past no longer belongs only to those who once lived it; the past belongs to those who claim it, and are willing to explore it, and to infuse it with meaning for those alive today.”—Margaret Atwood
msnobody
Prophet

Post by msnobody »

Done. Thank you for the opportunity to help out. My cousin had a kidney transplant back when it was an experimental procedure, so you pulled at my heartstrings.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7