The gospel of Q

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Gadianton
God

Re: The gospel of Q

Post by Gadianton »

I've stumbled upon a legitimate rift between QAnon and the militias. While the Q folks made great fodder for the militias' ends during the attack on the capitol, as they are the most brainwashed, there is a looming issue that may well prevent, say, Ajax or even Lee from getting too caught up in QAnon.

With the Great Awakening not happening, the Q's are rescuing themselves entirely, with stories such as, the Democrats have already been arrested and are serving Trump, and normalcy is the very proof that nothing is normal.

The problem is, the new narratives boil down to: Trump is in total control, sit back and enjoy the ride.

That's a problem for activist heavy militias. If Trump has it covered, there's nothing for the militias to do.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Huh. Never thought that he’d drive a Camry. That seems so liberal Deep State.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

canpakes wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:43 pm

Speaking of Liberals, this what a Conservo posted on /pol/ about his expectation for their eternal damnation:
They are subhuman and they will soon suffer from the wrath of God. I will enjoy seeing these degenerate die by millions, they will see the consequence of their choice, they will see their family dying, they will suffer and die too. And once they die, the best thing will happen, they will realise God is real, and hell is real, and they will be so sad, they will only know suffering and despair for eternity, this will be so damned great.. I can't wait to see them rot in hell for eternity, these subhuman degenerate worthless trash garbage
- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
dantana
2nd Counselor
Location: Joined 7/18/11, so, apparently, position of senior ranking member.

Post by dantana »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:30 pm
canpakes wrote:

Speaking of Liberals, this what a Conservo posted on /pol/ about his expectation for their eternal damnation:
They are subhuman and they will soon suffer from the wrath of God. I will enjoy seeing these degenerate die by millions, they will see the consequence of their choice, they will see their family dying, they will suffer and die too. And once they die, the best thing will happen, they will realise God is real, and hell is real, and they will be so sad, they will only know suffering and despair for eternity, this will be so stupid great.. I can't wait to see them rot in hell for eternity, these subhuman degenerate worthless trash garbage
- Doc
Yeah. And what is even more disturbing is that this person is saying aloud what too many of his ilk actually believe.
Nobody gets to be a cowboy forever. - Lee Marvin/Monte Walsh
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

I’ve seen so many people who say similar things over the last 12 years that I don’t believe in normalcy any more. What I mean by that is I believe most people are disposed to some awful crap, and if they could either get away with it or do it openly with no accountability they’d go for it. We need a firm hand to keep order or it’s Lord of the Flies within a month.

- Doc
dantana
2nd Counselor
Location: Joined 7/18/11, so, apparently, position of senior ranking member.

Post by dantana »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:23 am
I’ve seen so many people who say similar things over the last 12 years that I don’t believe in normalcy any more. What I mean by that is I believe most people are disposed to some awful Crap, and if they could either get away with it or do it openly with no accountability they’d go for it. We need a firm hand to keep order or it’s Lord of the Flies within a month.

- Doc
A fav. line from a fav. movie; 'Rob Roy', "Brother, bad enough that it might be so without you wishing it." Reminds me of the time Shem, Ham and Japheth did an end-zone chicken dance on the ark.
Nobody gets to be a cowboy forever. - Lee Marvin/Monte Walsh
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:10 pm
Not from the Church motor pool. They use the more upscale Toyota Avalon.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Gadianton
God

bad news for the right.

Post by Gadianton »

Amongst all the good news about planet killing and freedom stripping our fellow rightists are buzzing over the last few days, there is some bad news.

The new qdrops surfacing, after a couple years of silence, are fake. I wondered why the .win site wasn't falling over themselves in excitement:

https://medium.com/@7genblogger/mathema ... 0eee616b3d

That includes the recent q-drop calling for revenge against Cassidy Hutchinson.

tl;dr, Q's 'tripcode' on 8kun in 2020 was "!!Hs1Jq13jV6" (sorry Liz, A-Mike, ...Ceebs? I don't mean to repeat this sacred name too frequently). It's a hash made with the poster's IP address. Well, the hash has changed a couple times, so everyone's tripcode has changed except for Q's, lol. That's right, the brain behind Q is apparently that dumb. Almost as dumb as Trump himself (please reset to zero) and followers.

It's pretty well established (prior to this) that the present 8kun owner JimW is Deutero Q, so there you have it, the board admin can screw around with the hash until they get what they need and continue. CNN doesn't seem to have figured it out yet, or doesn't care. I did see some Q apologists who are aware of the problem find reasons for believing it's multi-layered mis-information - information and still Q, or Q working through Jim W as God worked through Trump (their example).

The original Q appeared on 4chan (I think Q's tripcode changed a couple times on 4chan so already questionable continuity). When Q disappeared from 4chan and appeared on 8kun, definitely wasn't the same person. There would literally not be a way for the real Q to ever return. Kind of interesting to think about, because I think despite the recent round of fakes, Q might have had an ideal "short ministry" with enough buzz that the legend takes over from there. I have to think in the same way, Joseph Smith might not be so embraced were he to return to the Church. There has to be just enough revealed and then a whole lot of mystery.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:30 pm
canpakes wrote:

They are subhuman and they will soon suffer from the wrath of God. I will enjoy seeing these degenerate die by millions, they will see the consequence of their choice, they will see their family dying, they will suffer and die too. And once they die, the best thing will happen, they will realise God is real, and hell is real, and they will be so sad, they will only know suffering and despair for eternity, this will be so damned great.. I can't wait to see them rot in hell for eternity, these subhuman degenerate worthless trash garbage
- Doc
Ahh, the classic swansong of whiney impotent. I can't do what I want to punish you for what I imagine are your sins, but my made up god will get you!

There may be smart people who are also religious, but they aren't smart about religion. People are at their dumbest when they start spouting the product of their collective imagination as though it was real.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.