Voter Fraud

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Voter Fraud

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

YOU’RE FIRED BILL”THE SHILL” BARR.

image uploader
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

I’m fired? Good luck trying to pardon yourself, Donald!

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Trump's probably grinding his bonded teeth down to the gum line by now. All the little rats are jumping ship and why is that, Don? Because they have to go out and make a living after you're gone, while you just rebrand your sorry self.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Icarus wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:59 pm
So what happens when all the ballots have been counted and all the machines have been analyzed, proving there was no miscount to benefit Biden and no hacking of the machines?

Do we get an apology?
Lol. Of course not. They’ll just ratchet up the rhetoric, and file several more lawsuits.

And subs will be in here, pretending to believe in and pushing their claims. Because, why be honest about the situation when they can ‘own the libs’ by traitorously destroying faith in our democratic processes? That’ll show them libtards, right? ; )
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

I have a question and not sure if it belongs here. Anyway, Trump is obviously not doing his job as an elected public servant. If he keeps this up (which is likely) he will have accrued probably 3 months of slacking off due to self interest. We're in the middle of an escalating pandemic, it looks like his daily schedule is free of tasks and he's not communicating with the public regarding COVID unless you count a random tweet or two on his Twitter feed which is littered with election fraud junk.

Can Congress do anything about this? He's getting paid for a job he refuses to do. Millions of Americans are without stimulus checks and are increasingly becoming food insecure while he sits on his well fed ass tweeting up a storm of self serving rhetoric.

It's obscene.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:54 pm
I have a question and not sure if it belongs here. Anyway, Trump is obviously not doing his job as an elected public servant. If he keeps this up (which is likely) he will have accrued probably 3 months of slacking off due to self interest. We're in the middle of an escalating pandemic, it looks like his daily schedule is free of tasks and he's not communicating with the public regarding COVID unless you count a random tweet or two on his Twitter feed which is littered with election fraud junk.

Can Congress do anything about this? He's getting paid for a job he refuses to do. Millions of Americans are without stimulus checks and are increasingly becoming food insecure while he sits on his well fed ass tweeting up a storm of self serving rhetoric.

It's obscene.
Yes. It’s called impeachment.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Icarus wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:59 pm
Judge freezes voting machines in 3 Georgia counties
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/3 ... 70BW-xXx1s

The suit is one of two cases filed in federal courts last week by Sidney Powell, an outspoken Texas attorney.

So what happens when all the ballots have been counted and all the machines have been analyzed, proving there was no miscount to benefit Biden and no hacking of the machines?

Do we get an apology?
The ballots in GA have been counted. Twice. Once a count of paper ballots by hand.

All the judge did was stopped the machine recount in GA that Trump demanded because the first step would be to “reset” the machines. He set a schedule for briefs and a hearing for Wednesday on whether the forensic examination of the machines should be conducted. But plaintiffs filed an emergency appeal this morning and asked the court to cancel the hearing.

And, no. No one will ever apologize.
he/him

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:58 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:54 pm

It's obscene.
Yes. It’s called impeachment.
Then why don't they get after it? The Republican's are turning on him so why not? Not enough time? They've got enough time to go back and forth on the nonexistent stimulus package.

Slava Ukraini!
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:42 pm

Then why don't they get after it? The Republican's are turning on him so why not? Not enough time? They've got enough time to go back and forth on the nonexistent stimulus package.
The only Republican that counts is Mitch McConnell. And he hasn't even acknowledged that Biden won. I think if Republican controlled legislatures tried to carry out a soft coup by sending their own separate slates of Trump electors to the EC, McConnell would back the coup in a heartbeat by instructing the Republican senators to reject the Biden votes and accept the Trump votes.
he/him

Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

And in other news, here's the damage that Trump is doing to innocent Americans trying to do their jobs: https://Twitter.com/stphnfwlr/status/13 ... 6011918338
he/him