Voter Fraud

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
canpakes
God

Re: Voter Fraud

Post by canpakes »

Hey, subs. Still waiting for some examples of your so-called widespread use of narrow and targeted voter fraud.

I’m sure that this is difficult for you, seeing as that not even you believe that such a thing happened. If you did, you’d be able to state clearly that you believed that widespread narrow and targeted voter fraud occurred.

( disclosure: I have a side bet on this. : D )
Last edited by canpakes on Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

subs wrote:I must interject. Not widespread , but rather narrow and targeted
I think your idea of what constitutes narrow and targeted fraud is lacking. The kinds of data set curiosities you've been pointing out (assuming they are indeed valid) are poor candidates for "narrow and targeted fraud" for the very reasons they are good data set curiosities (assuming they are indeed valid). A cunning scheme by a small number of people wouldn't leave easy bread crumbs.

If I can come up with fake names and fake ID's for thousands of invented individuals without getting caught, and somehow secure the ballots for all of them, then I can spread out the mailing rather than send them all together in a big "Biden fake vote" van to hit the vote place at the same time. And talk about "targeted" -- they sent the fake vote vans to unload at the same time for two states. "Get ready guys! empty the vans all at once! Michigan -- Wisconsin -- I'm counting to three! They won't know what him 'em!"

This isn't like a "narrow and targeted" campaign of FBI raids.

What makes a money laundering scheme a target one isn't wire transfers that stick out, but controlled transactions that look normal.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Before the fraud, which is the Trump Presidency, is through Trump wants to tell 40,000 lies (which is the sacred number).
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
hauslern
Bishop

Post by hauslern »

In Australia we had a state election in Queensland. We received in the mail cards with our details. When we went to the voting station we showed the officer our card and she checked it off on the computer and gave us the voting slips where we went to a booth, entered our preference and placed in a secure box. We would not have been able to vote in another booth. When the votes were counted people representing the parties were allowed to watch. Voting is compulsory here. by the way Fauci has praised our handling of the covid virus. Lockdowns have worked and states like Victoria have not new cases or deaths. We do not freak out about being asked to wear masks or keep social distancing.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Excellent article by Washington Post. This is a must read.

20 days of fantasy and failure: Inside Trump’s quest to overturn the election
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:54 am
Excellent article by Washington Post. This is a must read.

20 days of fantasy and failure: Inside Trump’s quest to overturn the election
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
I agree. I even registered to read the article, and it is definitely a must-read - if only for this paragraph:
The 20 days between the election on Nov. 3 and the greenlighting of Biden’s transition exemplified some of the hallmarks of life in Trump’s White House: a government paralyzed by the president’s fragile emotional state; advisers nourishing his fables; expletive-laden feuds between factions of aides and advisers; and a pernicious blurring of truth and fantasy.
Don't you think it is time for someone to do one of those subtitling jobs on the scene of Hitler's apocalyptic tantrum in 'Downfall'?

Oh wait ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH7zn52M_BA

And this is the president of the world's largest military power ... Lord help us all to get through to Biden's inauguration in one piece.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

While we are on the topic of the White House reaction to the election results:

Trump lawyer: ex-election security chief Krebs should be 'taken out and shot'
Joe DiGenova condemned for ‘mob attorney’ remark made on podcast shown on conservative Newsmax TV

A former head of US election security who said Donald Trump’s defeat by Joe Biden was not subject to voter fraud should be “taken out at dawn and shot”, a Trump campaign lawyer said.

Condemnation of Joe DiGenova’s remark about Chris Krebs was swift, including calls for his disbarment and the charge that he was behaving like a “mob attorney”.

Krebs was fired as head of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (Cisa) on 17 November, not long after he said the election, contrary to Trump’s claims, “was the most secure in American history”.

Krebs also used Twitter to publicly debunk Trump’s conspiracy theories.

DiGenova defended the president in the Russia investigation and is now involved in attempts to overturn results in battleground states. The Trump campaign has won one lawsuit – and lost 39.

DiGenova made the remark about Krebs on The Howie Carr Show, a podcast shown on YouTube and the Trump-allied Newsmax TV, on Monday.

“Anybody who thinks the election went well,” he said, “like that idiot Krebs who used to be the head of cybersecurity, that guy is a class A moron. He should be drawn and quartered. Taken out at dawn and shot.”

Carr did not challenge the remark.

A day earlier, Krebs told CBS 60 Minutes Trump was trying to “undermine democracy … to undermine confidence in the election, to confuse people, to scare people”.

Trump called that interview “ridiculous, one-sided [and] an international joke”.

DiGenova is not the first close Trump aide to call for the death of an official in the president’s disfavour. In early November, former campaign chief and White House strategist Steve Bannon said FBI director Christopher Wray and public health expert Anthony Fauci should be beheaded. He was banned from Twitter.

DiGenova said Trump’s legal team was “talking to the jury, trying to influence the jury. And that includes judges and state legislatures. And the governors in these states are a bunch of losers, along with their secretaries of state. I’ve never seen such wimps wearing an R [being Republican].

“You know, they’re going to have to be dealt with politically. It’s the only way you deal with these people.”

Brad Raffensperger, the Republican secretary of state in Georgia who has resisted attempts to overturn Biden’s win there, has said he and his wife have received death threats from Trump supporters.

Lois Clark, chief executive of the Government Accountability Project, said in a statement: “Threats like these trigger an avalanche of them. They terrorise other whistleblowers into silence. It’s behavior befitting a mob attorney.”

Frank Figliuzzi, a former FBI deputy director, said DiGenova had made “a retaliatory threat involving Krebs’ official duties, in violation of federal law Title 18 USC 351”.

Andrew Weissmann, a former federal prosecutor and senior aide to special counsel Robert Mueller in the Russia investigation, tweeted that the remark was “shocking” and DiGenova should “face disbarment at least”.

Krebs, he said, had shown “fearless integrity”.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Brack
Deacon

Post by Brack »

No evidence of any widespread voter fraud found.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

His comments come despite President Donald Trump’s repeated claims that the election was stolen, and his refusal to concede his loss to President-Elect Joe Biden.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.

The comments are especially direct coming from Barr, who has been one of the president’s most ardent allies. Before the election, he had repeatedly raised the notion that mail-in voter fraud could be especially vulnerable to fraud during the coronavirus pandemic as Americans feared going to polls and instead chose to vote by mail.

https://apnews.com/article/election-202 ... 61a6c7f49d
Icarus
Bishop

Post by Icarus »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh how I'd love to be a fly on the wall right now. Trump is going to have a heart attack after Bill Barr becomes the latest "Deep State" agent. Everyone he thought he appointed to do whatever he says, is choosing to side with the facts instead.
Icarus
Bishop

Post by Icarus »

Judge freezes voting machines in 3 Georgia counties
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/3 ... 70BW-xXx1s

The suit is one of two cases filed in federal courts last week by Sidney Powell, an outspoken Texas attorney.

So what happens when all the ballots have been counted and all the machines have been analyzed, proving there was no miscount to benefit Biden and no hacking of the machines?

Do we get an apology?