Pandemic: Life on the ground

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Pandemic: Life on the ground

Post by Jersey Girl »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:00 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:32 am
NEGATIVE!!!! Hallelujah!

Still feeling a bit weird, tired, and occasionally stuffy. But negative!!! :D
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Right?!?!? I just did it on a whim. So thankful!
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Huston mission control...we have a problem. I mean, I have a problem. I think Omicron fried some of my brain cells. Memory issues. I mean within seconds. Example, I just thought of something to add to my Walmart grocery order, by the time (seconds) I clicked over to it (the window was already opened) whatever it was...was GONE. Out of my head, gone. :o

Now I officially CRS.

This happens repeatedly throughout the day. I just keep going and hope whatever it was will come back. I'm making notes like it's my job. Also continuing spontaneous nose bleeds.

What fresh bloody hell is this? :shock:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:56 am
Huston mission control...we have a problem. I mean, I have a problem. I think Omicron fried some of my brain cells. Memory issues. I mean within seconds. Example, I just thought of something to add to my Walmart grocery order, by the time (seconds) I clicked over to it (the window was already opened) whatever it was...was GONE. Out of my head, gone. :o

Now I officially CRS.

This happens repeatedly throughout the day. I just keep going and hope whatever it was will come back. I'm making notes like it's my job. Also continuing spontaneous nose bleeds.

My mom and sister had the same after effect With Omicron. It lasted less than a week for both, but it was unnerving until it went away.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:23 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:56 am

Now I officially CRS.

My mom and sister had the same after effect With Omicron. It lasted less than a week for both, but it was unnerving until it went away.
What about teeth grinding and clenching? I have that, too. Did they have either of those?

Slava Ukraini!
Xenophon
Savior (resurrected state)

Post by Xenophon »

Just a friendly note that you can get 4 free tests delivered to your home again: https://www.covid.gov/tests

Glad to see you're on the mend, even if dealing with some residual impact, Jersey Girl.
He/Him

“If you consider what are called the virtues in mankind, you will find their growth is assisted by education and cultivation.”
― Xenophon
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:57 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:23 am

What about teeth grinding and clenching? I have that, too. Did they have either of those?
They didn't mention it. I think the three of us are tooth grinders and clenchers anyway.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.