SHADES! Wishing DEATH violates our rules, right?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Lem
God

SHADES! Wishing DEATH violates our rules, right?

Post by Lem »

Hi Dr..Shades.I understand we don't have moderators at the moment, so I am taking this extraordinary step to ask that you delete posts where the poster wishes DEATH on a fellow poster.

I have reported the post, but to no avail:
Icarus wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:48 pm
]Better yet, just die already.

I have also reported a previous post where this same poster wished death on someone, and nothing happened.

Dr. Shades. THIS IS NOT US. Please, do not allow this to continue.
Lem
God

Re: SHADES! Wishing DEATH violates our rules, right?

Post by Lem »

Lem wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:50 am
Hi Dr..Shades.I understand we don't have moderators at the moment, so I am taking this extraordinary step to ask that you delete posts where the poster wishes DEATH on a fellow poster.

I have reported the post, but to no avail:
Icarus wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:48 pm
]Better yet, just die already.

I have also reported a previous post where this same poster wished death on someone, and nothing happened.

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

That would make 3 times by my count. Here's another example.
Icarus wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:09 am
ajax18 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:04 am

It'd be the best thing that ever happened to Texas. In reality the Democrats need the full force of the military to keep legally working people from seceding and forming their own country. What I wouldn't give to see Democrats take their half of the country and Republicans be permitted to leave with what little of their property the Democrats haven't already confiscated. But you're not going to let your tax chattel just walk away. Who would then do all the work?
Aren't you dead yet?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Since it does not appear possible to post on DiscussMormonism.com via ouija board, it would seem that suggesting to people that they should depart this life is equivalent to disinviting them.

And that is NOT allowed!
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Icarus
Bishop

Post by Icarus »

Yeah but at least I've never made disparaging remarks about Perfume!

Every board has its "standards" and allowing an admitted Nazi racist to ramble on with his despicable bile unchecked for years hardly gives these whiny hypocrites the moral high ground.

I've only said what most of us are already thinking, but too worried to say because of the cackling hens that sit in judgement. The fact is Ajax contributes absolutely NOTHING but hate and racism and he drags the board down. He never argues a point beyond assertion, he rarely sources his claims and he NEVER deals with evidence against him. Not once. He just pivots onto another subject and then later on he'll regurgitate an already debunked talking point that he never addressed the first time. Each and every one of these SHOULD be against the rules on a board that makes "link and run" and disparaging "Perfume!" illegal. He's a vacuous Nazi spewing bigot and he represents the least of those among the human species. He's not here to "discuss" anything he's only here to make himself feel better about his racism. The world will be a much better place when he is gone. Fact. Everyone here knows this is true and likely everyone who knows him in real life. We all die at some point, and we live in a world where the best of us die much sooner than the worst people. That sucks for everyone still here for the same reason it would suck if the literal Nazis from WW2 were still alive and practicing their right to say anything they believed about Jews.
Last edited by Icarus on Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Icarus
Bishop

Post by Icarus »

Chap wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:07 am
Since it does not appear possible to post on DiscussMormonism.com via ouija board, it would seem that suggesting to people that they should depart this life is equivalent to disinviting them.

And that is NOT allowed!
That's quite a stretch.
Icarus
Bishop

Post by Icarus »

Lem wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:50 am
This "US" includes a racism spewing Nazi who posts here freely for years in the name of "freedom of speech."

Anyone who supports the inclusion of such despicable human beings don't get to whine about the integrity of who "us" is.
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Icarus wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:42 pm
Chap wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:07 am

And that is NOT allowed!
That's quite a stretch.

Really? If you tell somebody to die, you are telling them to quit the entire scene of human activity. That clearly includes this board. And you are not allowed to tell people to quit this board. Period. It's not a stretch, it's just blindingly obvious.

If you can think of a way to avoid that implication, please state it.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Icarus
Bishop

Post by Icarus »

No one suggested he be killed, just the hope that he die of natural causes which is inevitable and long overdue in a sane world. We know he's an old bigot and a product of his times/environment the same way the WWII Nazis were. We were never going to educate them beyond their own hatred. The world can only be a better place with them gone for the same reason it will be a much better place when all these white, inbred Confederacy worshipping racists are gone from society. That's just a fact whether it is pleasant or not. I'm just stating the facts.

So on the one hand you have one poster supporting the murder of perceived tyrants in Washington, and then you have me hoping that person be taken by his God sooner rather than later.
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Chap wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:19 pm
Icarus wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:42 pm

That's quite a stretch.

Really? If you tell somebody to die, you are telling them to quit the entire scene of human activity. That clearly includes this board. And you are not allowed to tell people to quit this board. Period. It's not a stretch, it's just blindingly obvious.

If you can think of a way to avoid that implication, please state it.
Icarus wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:26 pm
So on the one hand you have one poster supporting the murder of perceived tyrants in Washington, and then you have me hoping that person be taken by his God sooner rather than later.
You told him to die:
Better yet, just die already.
If that isn't disinviting ...
Maksutov:
Mayan Elephant: