Anti Trump Russian Bounty Story Falls Apart

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Icarus
Bishop

Re: Anti Trump Russian Bounty Story Falls Apart

Post by Icarus »

Meanwhile, Russian collusion with the Trump campaign was just acknowledged publicly by US government.

Any apologies coming forth from the blowhard idiots on the Right who insisted there was no evidence of collusion?

There was Trump-Russia collusion — and Trump pardoned the colluder
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:57 pm
Will Trump or Fox News be offering any apologies? No, we know who we're dealing with.
Fox News doesn't claim to be an unbiased news source. CNN does.
Neither would Trump claim to be an unbiased candidate for President. What is your point, given that both Trump and the set of talking heads at Fox all lied so blatantly and repeatedly in the face of all known evidence, and at the expense of the country at large?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

From an embed from Ic’s link:

https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/jy0126

One of the reason why the Dept. of the Treasury would take lead is because of money. Lots and lots of money being shifted illegally to pay for, well, a variety of services. I know it’s tempting for the cock guzzling qtards on the Right to default to claims of the dEeP sTaTe without having the first damned clue how anything works in this world, but I’d strongly recommend they read the article above, and then engage in a bit of google-fu sans relying on their usual coterie of lying sacks of crap found on Fox or Breitbart to get a feel for reality.

Or not. No one really reads anything, anyway.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.