A paddling at Central Elementary School

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
ajax18
God

Re: A paddling at Central Elementary School

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 7:52 pm
Xanax,

You’d have better luck sticking to one topic like BLM. If you focused your energies on showing how it’s a terrorist organization, or hypocritical, or fascist, or degenerate, or criminal, or whatever you might have better luck and achieve psychological release. For example, this dude got out to yell at BLM protestors who were blocking a highway in, I think Plano, and a BLM protestor pointed a pistol at him:

That picture is nicely in line with your worldview in that a black person is pointing a gun at a white man, “terrorizing”, and it’s ironically next to the rainbow flag which is supposed to denote acceptance or whatever. You then could provide some social commentary instead of copypasting some cockholster opining away on some Conservative website.

- Doc
This thread wasn't meant to be political nor did I have an agenda when writing it.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Ajax, for conservatives, isn't six years a bit young for corporal punishment?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 5:26 pm
Florida principal caught on camera hitting 6-year-old girl with paddle

A Florida elementary school principal is under investigation for whacking a 6-year-old girl with a paddle in a shocking incident that was captured on video by the student’s mom, according to a local report.
Oh - I had entirely forgotten the age of this child.

In the 21st century there are teachers who consider it permissible and appropriate to assault a 6 year old child in this way?

That seems to me completely bizarre - and I spent part of my school life in an environment where corporal punishment, though not frequent, was considered normal for major breaches of discipline. But 6 years old? Someone needs five cents worth from Lucy van Pelz.

Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Moksha wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 2:32 pm
I remember one 6 yoa boy getting it for mooning the class. The principal was a Democrat.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

ajax18 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:59 pm
Moksha wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 2:32 pm
I remember one 6 yoa boy getting it for mooning the class. The principal was a Democrat.
Whether done by a Democrat or Republican, liberal or conservative, it is outrageous. I'm glad we agree upon that, and that politics should have nothing to do with it.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.