Is the former President tweaking again, or:

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Is the former President tweaking again, or:

Post by Jersey Girl »

Gunnar wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:12 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:02 pm
His father developed Alzheimer's so...
That increases my confidence that Trump is probably coming down with it too. It would not only explain his current confusion, but might also help account for much of what he said and did during his presidency. It probably also makes it all the more improbable that he will ever be able to admit he lost the election. He probably really believes the election was stolen from him.

If this is really true, hospitalization may be more appropriate for him than imprisonment.
His father developed Alzheimers in his mid-late 80's. It's well documented.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Morley
God
Location: Gotta love this 1794 woodcut portrait by Toshusai Sharaku.

Post by Morley »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:24 am
What’ll get interesting is when the noose begins to tighten around Kushner’s and Ivanka’s necks. They’ve both been closely involved in Trump Org business along with Jared. None of the Trump kids will have any sort of immunity … so if, as some whisperers will tell you, Trump has pre-pardoned his family we’ll actually know if that’s a thing. Like. Did he do it? Is there something written down somewhere? If so, will that hold up in court? So many interesting things might come to light if the kids are eventually indicted.
(my emphasis)

It really could be fascinating--except that these charges aren't federal. God willing, we'll get a chance to test those theories another time.

Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

When the indictments come down, will Trump tell his supporters to go into a maximal revolting mode?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

https://www.ksl.com/article/50196802/tr ... ax-charges
The Trump Organization's longtime chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg surrendered to authorities on Thursday ...are expected to be arraigned later in the day ... The exact charges ... were not immediately known.

... Weisselberg and other executives received perks and benefits such as rent-free apartments and leased cars, without reporting them properly on their tax returns ... Court filings, public records and subpoenaed documents have shown that Weisselberg and his son Barry have received perks and gifts potentially worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, including many benefits related to real estate.

The case could be charged as a scheme by the company to pay people off the books in order to hide assets over many years.

Vance has examined an array of potential wrongdoing, including whether Trump's company manipulated the value of its real estate to reduce its taxes and secure favorable loan terms.
Xanax, of course, thinks this is perfectly acceptable behavior while he and other optometrists have to pay their share of taxes to support our war efforts across the globe.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

The exact charges will be known as soon as the indictment is released. Please stand by. ;-)
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:33 am
Gunnar wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:12 am

That increases my confidence that Trump is probably coming down with it too. It would not only explain his current confusion, but might also help account for much of what he said and did during his presidency. It probably also makes it all the more improbable that he will ever be able to admit he lost the election. He probably really believes the election was stolen from him.

If this is really true, hospitalization may be more appropriate for him than imprisonment.
His father developed Alzheimers in his mid-late 80's. It's well documented.
What I really meant, of course, "if it is really true that Trump, himself, also has Alzheimer's."
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

The indictment has been released you can read it in full at this link...scroll down a bit.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/01/politics ... index.html

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Kill me with this malignant f**k already.

'This is like listening to Nixon drunk rambling': Cooper reacts to new Trump audio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn0q_75SPg4

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:50 pm

'This is like listening to Nixon drunk rambling': Cooper reacts to new Trump audio
Here is a nifty timeline, with an montage excellent that exposes all the lies about the January 6th insurrection:

https://youtu.be/jWJVMoe7OY0

It’s 40 minutes, and an undeniable rebuke of all their BS lies.

- Doc
Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:50 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:50 pm

Here is a nifty timeline, with an montage excellent that exposes all the lies about the January 6th insurrection:

It’s 40 minutes, and an undeniable rebuke of all their BS lies.

- Doc
Hey thanks. I think. I am so tired of this BS. Do they believe it or do they think WE believe it? Either way it's BS. Like we don't have eyes.

It's BS like no one's ever seen before. :roll: <----I do have eyes and that's what they're doing.
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Slava Ukraini!