"Slave On The Path Of Ascension" -- Apologist defend Book of Abraham Facsimile 3 Figure 6!

Content transferred from the former board.
Shulem
God

Re: "Slave On The Path Of Ascension" -- Apologist defend Book of Abraham Facsimile 3 Figure 6!

Post by Shulem »

CONFLICT OF JUSTICE wrote:My best guess is that Joseph Smith looked at the finished printing plate and thought it might be confusing to people; he did not want in scripture a fanciful image of a human-dog head man. Perhaps he thought that would confuse and make it harder for the meaning of the Figure to be evident. Indeed, as far as everything discussed in this article is concerned there is no importance of whether the Figure has a canine or human head.
So, that's your "best guess"? You really are ignorant. Joseph didn't want a "human-dog head man" in his scriptures?

:lol:

You stupid, ignorant apologist!

:twisted:

Look at Facsimile No. 2, and see how it directly contradicts your apologetic nonsense!

Tell me, CONFLICT OF JUSTICE, about Fig. 1, of Jah-oh-eh and the residence of God -- WHAT kind of head does he have?

Tell me, CONFLICT OF JUSTICE, about Fig. 2, which is near to the celestial or the place where God resides -- holding the key of power -- WHAT kind of head does he have?

Tell me, CONFLICT OF JUSTICE, about who is made to represent God in Fig. 3, and WHAT kind of head he has?

Tell me, CONFLICT OF JUSTICE, about Fig. 7, and the Holy Ghost portrayed as a serpent?
Shulem
God

Re: "Slave On The Path Of Ascension" -- Apologist defend Book of Abraham Facsimile 3 Figure 6!

Post by Shulem »

Hagoth » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:58 pm wrote:
The black character is depicted fondling the white character's bum. Would Brigham have approved?

[ ] YES
[ ] NO
[X] DEATH ON THE SPOT

Shulem wrote:If not "death on the spot", then castration for sure. Brigham Young was ruthless -- a mean bastard. He is on record for having approved that awful punishment for men who got caught with other men.

I can easily imagine Brigham saying:

I would not hesitate to lynch a negro who dare seduce one of the daughters of my family. Hang him. The cursed black skin of Ham has no place in the Holy Temple.
Shulem wrote:
I'M NOT A SLAVE, MAN!

No, you're not a slave, Michael, and neither is Anubis. Don't listen to the Mormons.
Last edited by Shulem on Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Shulem wrote:
"NFL's Washington Redskins will change name and logo"

Now is the time, the Mormon Church should do the right thing and drop its false revelation against ancient Egypt.

Anubis is NOT a slave. The Mormon Church is dead wrong.

STOP this insane campaign of printing lies in Mormon scripture. It's wrong, period.

There is nothing the Church can do to make it right other than detract and eliminate the Explanation from their Book of Abraham Facsimile illustration.
Shulem
God

In the NEWS

Post by Shulem »

Mormon Church continues to publish slander against ancient Egyptians in racial bias against blacks

Church officials in Salt Lake City, headquarters of The Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints, confirmed their intent to continue to publish false and slanderous statements about . . . .

The following links in WIKIPEDIA are excellent sources worth bookmarking to acquire quick information about the Joseph Smith papyrus and learn more about this controversial subject.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Book of Abraham
Joseph Smith Papyri
Criticism of the Book of Abraham
Joseph Smith Hypocephalus
Kirtland Egyptian papers
Book of Joseph (Latter Day Saints)
File:Facsimile 3 plate anubis.jpg