Mopologists Mopolobragging- An Offer to Mr. Simon

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Mopologists Mopolobragging- An Offer to Mr. Simon

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hello,

If Mr. Belmont proves he has a Masters degree in Philosophy by an accredited institution, I will go back to church. I'm very serious about that.

So, now I have two solid offers:

1) To engage the Biggest Baddest Internet Tough Guy, William "Gookie Cookie" Schryver in a sparring match. If he wins he gets to gloat to his heart's content. If he loses he has to apologize for his vulgarity toward women, and never return to that behavior.

2) If Mr. Simon "Stamford Hospital IT Director Guy" Belmont can prove he has a MPhil by an accredited institution, I will go back to church.

V/R
Dr. CamNC4Me
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Simon Belmont

Re: Mopologists Mopolobragging- An Offer to Mr. Simon

Post by _Simon Belmont »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Hello,

If Mr. Belmont proves he has a Masters degree in Philosophy by an accredited institution, I will go back to church. I'm very serious about that.

1) To engage the Biggest Baddest Internet Tough Guy, William "Gookie Cookie" Schryver in a sparring match. If he wins he gets to gloat to his heart's content. If he loses he has to apologize for his vulgarity toward women, and never return to that behavior.

2) If Mr. Simon "Stamford Hospital IT Director Guy" Belmont can prove he has a MPhil by an accredited institution, I will go back to church.

V/R
Dr. CamNC4Me

My in real life information is no longer a subject of discussion. Also, how could I possibly prove it to you?
_RockSlider
_Emeritus

Post by _RockSlider »

Simon Belmont wrote:My in real life information is no longer a subject of discussion. Also, how could I possibly prove it to you?

your posting style betrays you
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Hello,

Once again we see the real intent of a Mopologist's agenda isn't to convert or to re-convert the wayward, but to harrass and antagonize ex-Mormons or critics of the church.

Mr. Belmont had the opportunity to get me back to church, probably the highest calling any Mormon could have (that of the member-Missionary), but he was quick to decline the offer.

I suppose souls to these gentlemen are less important than scoring revenge-points.

V/R
Dr. CamNC4Me
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Mr. Belmont had the opportunity to get me back to church, probably the highest calling any Mormon could have (that of the member-Missionary), but he was quick to decline the offer.

Getting you back to church is not the same thing as helping you regain a testimony. I think the latter is far more important than the former. In fact, getting you back to church while you still believe as you do would probably be a bad idea. I can just imagine the points you might like to bring up in Sunday School or Elder's Quorum. Not that I wouldn't initially find it entertaining, but I don't think it would benefit you nor the members of the ward--not without a testimony.
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_Nomad
_Emeritus

Post by _Nomad »

V/R
Dr. CamNC4Me

I am very amused by your continuing to talk tough about your challenge to Brother Schryver. He has mercifully chosen to leave you all to your group delusions, and yet you still long for him to engage with you. I wonder why that is?

Remember that I have met Mr. Schryver in person, as recently as this past summer. For a man of 50 years old, he appears to be in excellent physical condition. He looks much younger than his age. I imagine he stands about 6’ 5” tall and probably weighs in at about 225 lbs. He appears to work out regularly. He is athletic and agile (as witnessed by the flag football and basketball games in which we participated at the gathering where I saw him last) and, contrary to the rumors being spread by his detractors on this message board, he has no “pot belly” and looks and acts quite strong for a man his age. Despite all your tough talk, I don’t believe William would be quite the pushover you imagine him to be.

Still, if it makes you feel powerful to “talk tough” the way you do, knowing that nothing will ever come of it, since you are nothing but an anonymous nobody venting hot air on an obscure internet message board, then carry on. On the other hand, if you are really motivated to teach Schryver a “lesson” then I suggest you find an occasion to confront him in person. We’ll see then if your bravado extends to real life situations or is just something you muster while hiding behind the mask of your anonymity.
... she said that she was ready to drive up to Salt Lake City and confront ... Church leaders ... while well armed. The idea was ... dropped ... [because] she didn't have a 12 gauge with her.
-DrW about his friends (Link)
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Nomad wrote:

V/R
Dr. CamNC4Me

I am very amused by your continuing to talk tough about your challenge to Brother Schryver. He has mercifully chosen to leave you all to your group delusions, and yet you still long for him to engage with you. I wonder why that is?

Remember that I have met Mr. Schryver in person, as recently as this past summer. For a man of 50 years old, he appears to be in excellent physical condition. He looks much younger than his age. I imagine he stands about 6’ 5” tall and probably weighs in at about 225 lbs. He appears to work out regularly. He is athletic and agile (as witnessed by the flag football and basketball games in which we participated at the gathering where I saw him last) and, contrary to the rumors being spread by his detractors on this message board, he has no “pot belly” and looks and acts quite strong for a man his age. Despite all your tough talk, I don’t believe William would be quite the pushover you imagine him to be.

Still, if it makes you feel powerful to “talk tough” the way you do, knowing that nothing will ever come of it, since you are nothing but an anonymous nobody venting hot air on an obscure internet message board, then carry on. On the other hand, if you are really motivated to teach Schryver a “lesson” then I suggest you find an occasion to confront him in person. We’ll see then if your bravado extends to real life situations or is just something you muster while hiding behind the mask of your anonymity.

Hello Mr. Schryver,

Anytime you want to spar with me, just let me know and we'll make it happen. Until then you're a vulgar big mouth & a coward.

V/R
Dr. Cam

_Nomad
_Emeritus

Post by _Nomad »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Hello Mr. Schryver,

Anytime you want to spar with me, just let me know and we'll make it happen. Until then you're a vulgar big mouth & a coward.

V/R
Dr. Cam

I am not "Mr. Schryver" but I know him well enough to know that he is neither vulgar nor a coward. However, you, sir, have proven to be both.

You are a blowhard, and nothing more.

If I were you, I would not be so confident of being able to shade someone you have never met and whose real qualities you do not know, except as you imagine them to be in your delusional mind.
... she said that she was ready to drive up to Salt Lake City and confront ... Church leaders ... while well armed. The idea was ... dropped ... [because] she didn't have a 12 gauge with her.
-DrW about his friends (Link)
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Yeah, ok Gookie Cookie. Offer stands.

_Gadianton
_Emeritus

Post by _Gadianton »

Correction Nomad: You ARE Will Schryver.

Doctor Cam is right about this.
Lou Midgley 08/20/2020: "...meat wad," and "cockroach" are pithy descriptions of human beings used by gemli? They were not fashioned by Professor Peterson.

LM 11/23/2018: one can explain away the soul of human beings...as...a Meat Unit, to use Professor Peterson's clever derogatory description of gemli's ideology.