Bill reel may have oopsed this kwaku midnight thing

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Re: Bill reel may have oopsed this kwaku midnight thing

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Shulem wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:01 pm

How would we even get past square 1? The king's name? What's the king's name, John?

We would go around and around and around and I would not let him off the hook until he gave a me a name.
Ptolemy I.
jlamothe
Star A

Post by jlamothe »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:42 pm
Shulem wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:01 pm

How would we even get past square 1? The king's name? What's the king's name, John?

We would go around and around and around and I would not let him off the hook until he gave a me a name.
Ptolemy I.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

I thought the King's name was Pharaoh. King Pharaoh. No relation to Martin Luther.
jlamothe
Star A

Post by jlamothe »

drumdude wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:19 pm
I thought the King's name was Pharaoh. King Pharaoh. No relation to Martin Luther.
Why? Just because it says so in the divinely revealed scriptures? ;)
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

drumdude wrote:

Nope, it ain't Pharaoh which was universally known as a title to the Egyptian king throughout biblical times, several mentioned in the Bible using the title and their personal names.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:03 pm
This is simple. He would remove you by the pow-wah and authoritah of the Holy Melchizedek Priesthood of Almighty God. He would rebuke you Satan for disagreeing with him, righteous arm to the square and dismiss your argument as illogical, unhistorical, lacking in vitality and context, your argument does not agree with Joseph Smith's inspiration from under the holy heavens, and therefore, being that the church is true, the brethren speak only pure truth, and they also disagree with you, you are undermined. You have not gone to the temple for years, therefore your argument is false. You do not agree with other LDS Egyptologist and their own authoritah! You are an outlier, a wannabe with no valid Ph.d, from any credible university as Mr. John "Yale" Gee has. You are anti-Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, you wear no white shirt and tie to church as Gee does, therefore the Holy Spirit does not reside in your cankerous breast, and henceforth Gee's argument is correct by default of YOUR problems! So what do you have to say to all this overwhelming ad hominim authority, logic, analysis, and historically verifying contextual truth in favor of Joseph Smith the Prophet of the Grand Restoration of all truth since the world began Mr. non Ph.d Smartie Pants?!

Ya damn right the Holy Mormon Spirit does not reside in my breast because I believe in truth and telling things as they are, and as they were, and as they are to come. That is not something Mormons like to do because they are addicted to lying like drug addicts are addicted to the substance that ruins their lives. Mormonism is a drug. It's and terrible drug to be addicted to and we need to help as many people give up this drug and learn to have fulfilling lives that are based on truth and reality.

On the other hand, Mormonism is like a disease and ruins perfectly healthy lives of so many good people. If only they could develop a shot to cure this awful disease and a vaccination to prevent others from catching it.

The best shot I can think of is the king's name, baby. What's the name? And how do you spell Shulem? And what happened to poor Anubis's nose? Hey John Gee, can you answer those questions you retard?
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Shulem wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:42 pm
drumdude wrote:

Nope, it ain't Pharaoh which was universally known as a title to the Egyptian king throughout biblical times, several mentioned in the Bible using the title and their personal names.
Are you sure his first name wasn't Pharoah? There's a Major Major in Catch-22, you don't think God doesn't have a sense of humor??

See my paper recently published in "Interpreter, a Journal of Mormonic Thought" for more on this!
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

drumdude wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:16 pm
Shulem wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:42 pm

Are you sure his first name wasn't Pharoah? There's a Major Major in Catch-22, you don't think God doesn't have a sense of humor??

See my paper recently published in "Interpreter, a Journal of Mormonic Thought" for more on this!

I'm sure. The Book of Abraham tells about Egypt's making by which the first king was called Pharaoh whereby that may have been his personal name. But, ever after it became a house or a line of kings that used the title and Smith understood that as did others who worked with him on the Book of Abraham.

Here is a link where I discuss the name Pharaoh and it's also in the thread listed in my signature.

Re: Pearl of Great Price Central Facsimile 1 as a Sacrifice Scene
malkie
God

Post by malkie »

Shulem, do you think that Domingo "Sam" Samudio might know the name? :lol:
You can help Ukraine by talking for an hour a week!! PM me, or check www.enginprogram.org for details.
Слава Україні!, 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝑼𝒌𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊!
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

malkie wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:11 am
Shulem, do you think that Domingo "Sam" Samudio might know the name? :lol:
King Pharaoh wrote:
It's a sham, man.