Bought Yahoo's Dishonest Scholarship

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Re: Bought Yahoo's Dishonest Scholarship

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:29 pm
Bought Yahoo wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:19 am

I think ellipses and the discovery that Ptolemy I is Paul Osbourne's king have caused a faith crisis. But Atlantic Mike's repeated homosexual advances have pushed me over the edge.
Hey big guy! I've taken up for you on this thread when others have said they think your scholarship is dishonest. I'm on your side and hope one day you can go on Mormonism live so everyone can see just how pretty of a man you are. Would you mind if I link to our new favorite song? Everytime I here Bill Withers you know how much I think about you. This song can cheer anyone up. I'll text you later tonight.😘
https://youtu.be/l6WaOfpGK28
Aren''t you tired of making homosexual advances? I mean, I come here to debate Mormonism, not respond to queer guys going off.
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Things have changed for me over time. I still have that scholarship for you. The idiot and the dense.
Tator
CTR B

Post by Tator »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:32 pm
Things have changed for me over time. I still have that scholarship for you. The idiot and the dense.
Just look in a mirror to find the idiot.
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Tator wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:46 pm
Bought Yahoo wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:32 pm

Just look in a mirror to find the idiot.
I still have that scholarship waiting for you. I fully admit to my idiocy.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:19 am
master_dc wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:28 pm
My limited impression of BY has been quite the rollercoaster. I was unaware of the issues with his scholarship pointed out in this thread, but some of his publications make sense due to the types of cases he has taken on in his career.

I do have a question for you BY, have your recent cases that you have worked, professionally, impacted your faith? There just seems to be a major shift in your beliefs/stance regarding the church. Sorry if I am out of place or incorrect in my interpretation of your posts.
I think ellipses and the discovery that Ptolemy I is Paul Osbourne's king have caused a faith crisis. But Atlantic Mike's repeated homosexual advances have pushed me over the edge.

Wrong on both counts, dummy. The pharaonic name of Ptolemy is not contained in the hieroglyphic register above Fig. 2, and neither is their a "u" in my name.

Your scholarship and credibility is seriously wanting.

:roll:
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Shulem wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:51 pm

Wrong on both counts, dummy. The pharaonic name of Ptolemy is not contained in the hieroglyphic register above Fig. 2, and neither is their a "u" in my name.

Your scholarship and credibility is seriously wanting.

Their. Funny.

I admit to not knowing anything about Egyptian. I don't believe Joseph Smith ever produced a secular Egyptian translation. I wonder why you focus your vitriol on me.

But I've prayed about it and the answer is Ptolemy I. Could be Cleopatra, I suppose. Or not either; I was asking God who was Richard Burton's wife. Confusing response.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:54 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:29 pm

Hey big guy! I've taken up for you on this thread when others have said they think your scholarship is dishonest. I'm on your side and hope one day you can go on Mormonism live so everyone can see just how pretty of a man you are. Would you mind if I link to our new favorite song? Everytime I here Bill Withers you know how much I think about you. This song can cheer anyone up. I'll text you later tonight.😘
https://youtu.be/l6WaOfpGK28
Aren''t you tired of making homosexual advances? I mean, I come here to debate Mormonism, not respond to queer guys going off.
I'm defending your scholarship, best friend. A lot of people are putting you down, but I believe in you more than ever!! I'm hoping you go on Mormonism Live so I can play it over and over and over whenever I want to. Please be nice to me, oooops, I meant Bill Reel so he will eventually invite you to be on the show. Once you're on the show, everyone will be able to see how pretty you are! Yay!!

I hope you don't mind, I'm going to leave a link to our favorite queen song so everyone on the board can listen to it.
https://youtu.be/HaZpZQG2z10
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:57 pm
But I've prayed about it and the answer is Ptolemy I. Could be Cleopatra, I suppose. Or not either; I was asking God who was Richard Burton's wife. Confusing response.

Is this just more dishonesty on your part? You prayed about it?

Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Shulem wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:47 pm
Bought Yahoo wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:57 pm

Is this just more dishonesty on your part? You prayed about it?

Oh God. Relieve me from this guy.