West on the West

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: West on the West

Post by Jersey Girl »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:25 pm
the mom's who think that anytime a man is not at work he should be babysitting the kids,
Please clarify here. Is the man also the father of the children in your above?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:40 am
ajax18 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:25 pm
the mom's who think that anytime a man is not at work he should be babysitting the kids,
I think homeslice just tipped his hand. Poor Xanax. He had to spend time with his kids. :(

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:07 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:40 am

I think homeslice just tipped his hand. Poor Xanax. He had to spend time with his kids. :(

- Doc
Doc I have a friend I used to play tennis with. Like me he's passionate about it. He used to play league matches, travel to tournaments with us, etc. He's a Phillipino and financial advisor. He married a Phillipino doctor and had a son. Now he's allowed 1 hour/week to play tennis and even then one half hour into our match she was on the court bitching and tapping her watch. He's a financial advisor and makes six figures but not as much as she does. His income level went down if anything because it pushed him up into her tax bracket. Anytime he's not at work he's expected to be babysitting, cooking, cleaning, romancing her, or doing some other kind of house chore. Perhaps he was foolish to carry on a long distance courtship? We still saw signs of what he was getting himself into that he didn't. One mutual friend tried to tell him that if he marries her she's only going to get more demanding and more controlling. Now that he has a son with her he'll never be able to get rid of her completely. The whole situation has left me astonished. She looked like a 3 to me at best on a 1-10 scale.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:07 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:07 pm

- Doc
Doc I have a friend I used to play tennis with. Like me he's passionate about it. He used to play league matches, travel to tournaments with us, etc. He's a Phillipino and financial advisor. He married a Phillipino doctor and had a son. Now he's allowed 1 hour/week to play tennis and even then one half hour into our match she was on the court bitching and tapping her watch. He's a financial advisor and makes six figures but not as much as she does. His income level went down if anything because it pushed him up into her tax bracket. Anytime he's not at work he's expected to be babysitting, cooking, cleaning, romancing her, or doing some other kind of house chore. Perhaps he was foolish to carry on a long distance courtship? We still saw signs of what he was getting himself into that he didn't. One mutual friend tried to tell him that if he marries her she's only going to get more demanding and more controlling. Now that he has a son with her he'll never be able to get rid of her completely. The whole situation has left me astonished. She looked like a 3 to me at best on a 1-10 scale.
I don’t understand your point in context to the thread. How is seceding from the US going to result in more free time for men who “have to babysit” their kids?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:15 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:07 pm

I don’t understand your point in context to the thread. How is seceding from the US going to result in more free time for men who “have to babysit” their kids?

- Doc
I was responding to Canpakes question. And you saw it as a chance to dogpile on me with Jersey Girl, who supposedly has me on ignore. It has nothing to do with the thread. And I'm not going to comment on it further.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:52 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:15 pm

- Doc
I was responding to Canpakes question. And you saw it as a chance to dogpile on me with Jersey Girl, who supposedly has me on ignore. It has nothing to do with the thread. And I'm not going to comment on it further.
You didn’t answer his question, or if you did it literally had nothing to do with his question:
canpakes wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:49 pm
Keeping with the general gist of the thread as it relates to extreme political viewpoints, what is the New Confederacy seceding for? Their disgust with the concept of trans folks using certain bathrooms?

And, ajax - do you really believe that your tax load would drop after your proposed secession and subsequent reunification of the New Confederacy?
Give it another shot.

- Doc
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:27 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:52 pm

You didn’t answer his question, or if you did it literally had nothing to do with his question:
canpakes wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:49 pm
Keeping with the general gist of the thread as it relates to extreme political viewpoints, what is the New Confederacy seceding for? Their disgust with the concept of trans folks using certain bathrooms?

And, ajax - do you really believe that your tax load would drop after your proposed secession and subsequent reunification of the New Confederacy?
Give it another shot.

- Doc
No thanks. We were already too far off topic. Perhaps Canpakes might like to to discuss it further in spirit prison?