Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

Re: whither she did go

Post by Philo Sofee »

Shulem wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:02 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:14 pm
So, the area described is surrounded by water, save the small neck of land which Shulem details in earlier posts. There is literally no geographic region in the Americas that matches the description, save the delmarva peninsula. If Joseph Smith was plagiarizing the Late War (shout out to Dan Peterson), there simply isn’t any other explanation for this description to be included in the Book of Mormon. In poker, this is a tell. Joseph Smith gives his hand away, his plagiarism of the Late War by including these relatively unnecessary literary details.

Doc,

What jumps out at you in the verse below? I'll clue you in to what I'm thinking and highlight the word. Ask yourself, is that word appropriate in the Book of Mormon considering Alma and his pitiful band are descendants of the Jews who are long removed from navies and ships of the old world? Never did Nephi Joseph Smith ever refer to the ship that was built and sailed by Lehi in that fashion. Gender of the ship was not expressed. But now we seem to have a slip on ole Joe's part as he incorporates his modern thinking into his story.

Alma 63:8 wrote:And it came to pass that they were never heard of more. And we suppose that they were drowned in the depths of the sea. And it came to pass that one other ship also did sail forth; and whither SHE did go we know not.

I don't know that this is appropriate to the language of a people descended from the Jews and being far removed from them for hundreds of years. Now, let's look at Late War and see what it says:

• "Sailed towards the island of Britain, and went nigh unto it, and captured numbers of the vessels of the people of Britain, in their own waters ; after which she returned in safety to the land of Columbia."
  • "The shadow of hope passed over her as a dream; and most reluctantly was she compelled to strike the Eon's red cross to the Eagle of Columbia:"
  • "After this Isaac caused a burning coal to be placed in the Guerriere, that she might be consumed, and the flames thereof mounted towards the heavens."
  • "And in process of time, she fell upon one of the ships of Britain, called the Alert, and made spoil thereof to the people of Columbia."
  • "Now the ship of Britain was mightier than the ship of Columbia j and she was called the Frolic, and the captain's name was Whinyeates."
  • "And she was commanded by a valiant captain, whose name was Carden, and the name of the ship was the Macedonian."
  • "And on the same day she met one of the strong ships of Columbia, the name of the captain whereof was Decatur, and the vessel was called the United States."

Etc, you get my point. What do you think Doc? Should Joe have been calling a ship a "she" in his Book of Mormon or was that a Freudian slip on his part?

Can anyone comment on this?
That is remarkable! All those times through the Book of Mormon and I NEVER saw this "She" for a ship! Duuuuuude. Your eye for detail is seriously impressive! Thanks for sharing!
Philo Sofee
God

Re: Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

Post by Philo Sofee »

I love how you are showing maps and describing the Book of Mormon concepts! By dadgum it all to Provosburg I think you have something significant here Shulem!
Shulem
God

Re: whither she did go

Post by Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:55 pm
That is remarkable! All those times through the Book of Mormon and I NEVER saw this "She" for a ship! Duuuuuude. Your eye for detail is seriously impressive! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for commenting! I hope you can see that the Delmarva model *is* the model that inspired Smith to write his story about the Nephites and Lamanites and attach it directly to the USA, the Promised Land.

All the other models evaporate under this new understanding.

Thanks for being here, Philo!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Check this out:

Augustine Herman, First Lord of Bohemia Manor (Czech: Augustin Heřman, c. 1621 – September 1686) was a Bohemian explorer, merchant and cartographer who lived in New Amsterdam and Cecil County, Maryland. In the employment of Cecil Calvert, 2nd Baron Baltimore, he produced a remarkably accurate map of the Chesapeake Bay and Delaware Bay regions

To wit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chesapeak ... ware_Canal
The Chesapeake & Delaware Canal (C&D Canal) is a 14-mile (22.5 km)-long, 450-foot (137.2 m)-wide and 35-foot (10.7 m)-deep ship canal that connects the Delaware River with the Chesapeake Bay in the states of Delaware and Maryland in the United States.

In the mid‑17th century, mapmaker Augustine Herman observed that these great bodies of water were separated only by a narrow strip of land. In 1764, a survey of possible water routes across the Delmarva Peninsula was made, but little action followed. The idea was raised again in 1788 by regional business leaders, including noted Philadelphians Benjamin Franklin and Benjamin Rush. Despite the beginnings of a commercial venture in 1802—coincident with Canal Mania in England and Wales—it wasn't until 1829 before the C&D Canal Company could, at last, announce the waterway "open for business".
The canal:

Here’s Herman’s 1670 map:

Dude. This is it. Joseph Smith envisioned Hagoth and the Nephites coming and going using this canal. That’s why the Nephites were able to access both rivers into the land northward. It makes the verbiage make sense nkw.

- Doc
Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:04 pm
Check this out:

Augustine Herman, First Lord of Bohemia Manor (Czech: Augustin Heřman, c. 1621 – September 1686) was a Bohemian explorer, merchant and cartographer who lived in New Amsterdam and Cecil County, Maryland. In the employment of Cecil Calvert, 2nd Baron Baltimore, he produced a remarkably accurate map of the Chesapeake Bay and Delaware Bay regions

To whit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chesapeak ... ware_Canal
The Chesapeake & Delaware Canal (C&D Canal) is a 14-mile (22.5 km)-long, 450-foot (137.2 m)-wide and 35-foot (10.7 m)-deep ship canal that connects the Delaware River with the Chesapeake Bay in the states of Delaware and Maryland in the United States.

In the mid‑17th century, mapmaker Augustine Herman observed that these great bodies of water were separated only by a narrow strip of land. In 1764, a survey of possible water routes across the Delmarva Peninsula was made, but little action followed. The idea was raised again in 1788 by regional business leaders, including noted Philadelphians Benjamin Franklin and Benjamin Rush. Despite the beginnings of a commercial venture in 1802—coincident with Canal Mania in England and Wales—it wasn't until 1829 before the C&D Canal Company could, at last, announce the waterway "open for business".
The canal:

Dude. This is it. Joseph Smith envisioned Hagoth and the Nephites coming and going using this canal. That’s why the Nephites were able to access both rivers into the land northward. It makes the verbiage make sense nkw.

- Doc
HA! You guys are like the one-two knock out punch of all this!!!
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:19 pm
HA! You guys are like the one-two knock out punch of all this!!!

And you're part of this too, my friend Philo! We are in this thing together. Book of Mormon geography will never be the same once the word gets out and people start visualizing the obvious and realizing that Joseph Smith was story telling while he had his head buried in a hat and contemplating the things he previously dreamed up. Nonmembers of the Church will eat it up and see it exactly for what it is! It's a dead ringer.

All this is happening *LIVE* here at Discuss Mormonism, a little ole obscure discussion board in which Peterson abandoned.

Hi Dan! We miss you!!
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:04 pm

I love that map! There's the land of Nephi nearly surrounded by water in which the Lamanites were hemmed in as the Nephites guarded the narrow neck of land to prevent them from overtaking the northern lands. That little ole neck was only a day's journey across and the Nephites set their guards along a horizontal line from Sea West to Sea East and sealed it off. From north to south, it only takes a day and a half for a Nephite to march the distance of the narrow neck until they reach the borders of Desolation. These are keys to understanding Book of Mormon geography and Joseph Smith gave them in the very text as I've shown in this thread.

The Mesoamerican model (Jack in the Box clown) has been blown to pieces. It's over!
Shulem
God

Land of Nephi

Post by Shulem »

I've just developed a special surprise for those who are following along and need assistance in visualizing the text of the Book of Mormon as Joseph Smith was seeing things that relate to Delmarva. For those who aren't following along or who have dropped out, you lose and won't be afforded these wonderful surprises that illuminate the Book of Mormon via Joseph Smith through me, Shulem. For those readers who are following along and keeping up, congratulations -- you deserve a pat on the back and a reward.

Here at Discuss Mormonism ***LIVE*** these things are being experienced for the first time ever. Never mind what the apologists say. Never mind all the silly models developed by apologists trying to make the Book of Mormon fit their personal idea and fantasy. All of them have been blown to bits and are no longer relevant now that the real model has been revealed.

Behold:

Last edited by Shulem on Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shulem
God

But great are the promises of the Lord unto them who are upon the aisles of the sea

Post by Shulem »

. . . but we have been led to a better land, for the Lord has made the sea our path, and we are upon an isle of the sea.

Nephi
Shulem
God

Re: But great are the promises of the Lord unto them who are upon the aisles of the sea

Post by Shulem »

Shulem wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:04 am
. . . but we have been led to a better land, for the Lord has made the sea our path, and we are upon an isle of the sea.

Nephi

As the salt water ocean is the path from the Old World to the Land of Promise so also is the SEA surrounding the isle in which they live is ocean water.