Come Join Me Live Tonight!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

Re: Come Join Me Live Tonight!

Post by Atlanticmike »

Shulem wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:55 pm
Philo Sofee wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:05 am
CALLING SHULEM! CALLING SHULEM! Is this not an assignment for thy talents for Memes and dressing up photos?!? :lol: I mean in my mind's eye, Peterson doing Boom! Chica-BOOM! Is irresistible!

Are U going to be broadcasting live tonight?

Be sure to post a doable LINK or instructions on how to get to that link so that board members can click and watch.

And state the time too. Don't forget that.

:lol:
Oh oh oh oh!! I’ll be there!!! Can’t wait! I’m pulling my credit card out now and polishing it so I can donate!
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:06 pm
Oh oh oh oh!! I’ll be there!!! Can’t wait! I’m pulling my credit card out now and polishing it so I can donate!

How much do you intend to donate? Do you have a range? I have to think that your range will be based on merit and the value you determine the podcast is worth.

Well?
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Shulem wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:30 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:

How much do you intend to donate? Do you have a range? I have to think that your range will be based on merit and the value you determine the podcast is worth.

Well?
Depends! Let’s see how it goes. Me and my buddies have a little game going. Every time the Professor begs for money during the show, we’re going to use a drone to fly a baby kitten out into the Atlantic Ocean then drop it in the water. Sharks gotta eat too!😂🤣😂🤣🐈🐬 you want in on it? Plenty of kittens for all of us!

Hey Professor!! Every time you ask for money now, people on this board are going to see baby kittens falling from the sky😂🤣🤣🤣!! They can’t un see this!
Last edited by Atlanticmike on Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Shulem wrote:
Atlanticmike wrote:

Well?

I'm not going to judge those guys for asking for donations and I've made many donations to RFM and just made one yesterday for his podcast about that squeaky sounding Wilcox turd. Anybody who can stand to listen to him as much as RFM did in order to make that podcast should be paid. I promptly made a donation after the show.

But I will say, if it was me, I wouldn't ask for money, not ever. In fact, if I was running a podcast organization it would be hobby-like and based on pure passion and I wouldn't want to be paid or compensated for doing that. There is something to be said for giving something free without being compensated monetarily. But that's just me. Like I said, I don't judge those guys. Whatever floats their boat.

You seem to be a bit of an irritant. Just chill. Jesus.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Shulem wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:43 pm
Shulem wrote:

Well?

I'm not going to judge those guys for asking for donations and I've made many donations to RFM and just made one yesterday for his podcast about that squeaky sounding Wilcox turd. Anybody who can stand to listen to him as much as RFM did in order to make that podcast should be paid. I promptly made a donation after the show.

But I will say, if it was me, I wouldn't ask for money, not ever. In fact, if I was running a podcast organization it would be hobby-like and based on pure passion and I wouldn't want to be paid or compensated for doing that. There is something to be said for giving something free without being compensated monetarily. But that's just me. Like I said, I don't judge those guys. Whatever floats their boat.

You seem to be a bit of an irritant. Just chill. Jesus.
I agree 100% ! The problem with accepting donations is at some point, when you run out of information that’s actually relevant and worth discussing, donations will make people greedy and continue talking when they would be better off shutting up. And I’m serious when I say John Dehlin ran out of relevant information about two years ago and now he’s just turning into an Ahole to keep the donations flowing.
Tator
CTR B

Post by Tator »

If Atlanticmike was a kitten I would donate.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Tator wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:05 pm
Meow 😸!!!!!
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Hey Professor!! Everyone watching your program is going to be staring at your facial expression when you ask for donations to see if you’re thinking about baby kittens falling from drones!
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Tator wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:05 pm
:D I had to re-read a bit of the thread but I get it now.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Shulem wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:55 pm
Philo Sofee wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:05 am
CALLING SHULEM! CALLING SHULEM! Is this not an assignment for thy talents for Memes and dressing up photos?!? :lol: I mean in my mind's eye, Peterson doing Boom! Chica-BOOM! Is irresistible!

Are U going to be broadcasting live tonight?

Be sure to post a doable LINK or instructions on how to get to that link so that board members can click and watch.

And state the time too. Don't forget that.

:lol:
Yes, tonight and every Sunday night at 6 P.M. Mountain, 5 Pacific, 8 Eastern in the U.S. I shall be showing how to get clear on the relationships of the papyri, the Egyptian Alphabet and Grammar, and the Book of Abraham. I will explain how all of this led to me quitting being an apologist. Go to Mormon Discussion Inc and it'll be there. It's there now actually.