Shulem Cracks Book of Mormon Geography

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

Re: Shulem Cracks Book of Mormon Geography

Post by Philo Sofee »

Shulem wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:21 pm
Philo Sofee wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:49 pm
I have always thought the church's position of remaining neutral on issues is profoundly questionable considering it has access to He Who Knows All, and LOVES to give revelation to the church. Joseph Smith asked the most trivial and silly questions of Jesus and they are all recorded in the published canonized D&C! Of COURSE Jesus will answer your questions you prophets. And yet, on so many issues the church doesn't get the answers and instead pretends to neutrality?! That is downright weird.

One of the key selling points of Mormonism has ever been that its members all believe the same thing and are a united front in understanding the gospel and the scriptures. But here we see the Church is divided and members disagree and contradict each other. The Church is not united. The Church does not believe the same thing. The spirit within Mormonism is telling members to believe different things and the leaders are acting like that's okay just so long as they don't talk about it or tell anyone that it's prophetic. Curious how the Church admits there are keys in understanding important parts of the geography and this in and of itself identifies the very land in which it took place:

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints wrote:This history contains information about the places they lived, including descriptions of landforms, natural features, and the distances and cardinal directions between important points. The internal consistency of these descriptions is one of the striking features of the Book of Mormon.

The Church today is just like any other Christian church which has members believing whatever they want and they disagree and contradict each other. There is no united front in Mormonism when it comes to Book of Mormon geography and lazy learner prophet Nelson is not helping. Why? Because he's a coward and a faker.

Now is the time to ram this down the throat of the Church and make them choke. They can't have their cake and eat it too. The Church has to decide; where are the Book of Mormon lands? The leaders of the Church are proven cowards, men who can't get a scrap of revelation. The Book of Mormon has beaten them at their own game and I'm here to rub that salt into the wound and make it hurt. More and more members are going to want answers and expect the prophet to get one and speak up. But they will be disappointed and when they learn about Delmarva they will further question the authenticity of the book and many will fall away.
Yeah, I get all that, but we are assuming the church actually cares about it and wants the information out there...
Shulem
God

Discovering Zarahemla

Post by Shulem »

Prepare yourself. Shulem is going to slam you with a real live map from the Restoration of the Book of Mormon!

This MAP is given with compliments from JOSEPH SMITH himself via Shulem.

Coming soon!

But, if ur a wimp or a pussy, then don't bother. Click somewhere else. You don't deserve it! :twisted:

And don't come back!! Beat it. :evil:

BUT, if you feel the Spirit, then check back soon. Get enlightened. :D
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

This is my gift to Discuss Mormonism and to all those who are interested.

For those who are not convinced, that’s okay. Make your own map! And good luck.

Thank you, Joseph

Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Shulem wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:00 am

This is my gift to Discuss Mormonism and to all those who are interested.

For those who are not convinced, that’s okay. Make your own map! And good luck.

Thank you, Joseph

Looks great--Thank you!
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:32 pm
Looks great--Thank you!

You are most welcome. It was a lot of work and years of research in the making allowed me to put it together. I can defend the Delmarva model in every way, point by point, using the Book of Mormon because the Book of Mormon used Delmarva as the original template to build the story. Believe me when I say that I didn't just toss in cities in any ole place on the map. It all fits and follows a pattern and sequence listed in the Book of Mormon itself. Smith built the geography just as carefully as he built the chronology and kept track of the years. It was a very well planned novel and wonderfully executed on his part.

Bravo, Joseph Smith! Well done, sir.
Shulem
God

Bring The Apologists Before Me

Post by Shulem »

Shulem wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:40 pm
I can defend the Delmarva model in every way, point by point, using the Book of Mormon because the Book of Mormon used Delmarva as the original template to build the story.

Beginning at Lehi's Landing

Shulem wrote:That's just square one.

Shulem
God

Re: Bring The Apologists Before Me

Post by Shulem »

Shulem wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:27 am
That's just square one.

A peninsula is NOT an island or an isthmus. A peninsula is “nearly surrounded by water” but an island is fully surrounded by water. The Book of Mormon describes a peninsula, NOT an isthmus, wherein Lehi’s landing is the southernmost point, nothing is ever said to be south other than “Sea South”. A peninsula is nearly surrounded by water and there are THREE seas specifically listed for the peninsula dwellers of the Book of Mormon that specifically describes the physical characteristic of that landform:

1. “Sea West”
2. “Sea East”
3. “Sea South”

Note, very importantly, for the land south of the narrow neck there is never mentioned a north sea in the text. As far as Lehi, Nephi, Alma, and the peninsula dwellers were concerned, there were THREE SEAS: sea west, sea east, sea south. The cardinal direction leading northward had no sea until traveling an exceedingly great distance north of the narrow neck beyond the land of Desolation, insomuch that they came to large bodies of water or the “sea north” in New York!

This is checkmate for the apologists beginning at square one. The apologists cannot account for Sea South. The apologists imagine an isthmus but in doing so they grant TWO seas, and deny the third! Go figure.

Checkmate!
Moksha
God

Re: Bring The Apologists Before Me

Post by Moksha »

Shulem wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:01 pm
This is checkmate for the apologists beginning at square one. The apologists cannot account for Sea South. The apologists imagine an isthmus but in doing so they grant TWO seas, and deny the third! Go figure.

Checkmate!
You have eclipsed the apologist's proposals with the Delmarva hypothesis, but what happens when they challenge you on Maryland crabcakes and lobster rolls being absent in Book of Mormon accounts? Isn't that equivalent to leaving out horse-drawn steel chariots?

ByTW, did Nephites have chestnuts roasting by the open fire? Those things smell delicious.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Shulem
God

Nothing south but ocean!

Post by Shulem »

The only reference or physical description of anything to have existed SOUTH of Lehi’s landing as chronicled in the Book of Mormon is “sea south”. There is absolutely no reference whatsoever of anything to have existed south of Lehi’s landing other than the ocean itself. When Lehi disembarked they set forth and immediately established a colony. Not long after, Nephi took his family and friends and journeyed northward and established the land of Nephi and built a temple therein. There is no land or civilization mentioned in the chronicles of the Book of Mormon south of Lehi’s landing. The ocean is the only thing to exist south of the first inheritance.

In general terms, the body of the peninsula is described in north and south directions. The body of the peninsula is surrounded by three (3) seas:

1. Sea West
2. Sea East
3. Sea South

The three (3) seas correspond with the general cardinal directions of the landform running north and south, respectively. The Delmarva model is the only landform in the entire hemisphere that satisfies these requirements. Regrettably for the apologists and the Church, there is no archeological evidence to support Book of Mormon claims on Delmarva.