NBC news story on Hunter Biden

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
honorentheos
God

Re: NBC news story on Hunter Biden

Post by honorentheos »

Markk wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:30 am
My question is, that you have refused to answer is simply would it be bad if Hunter paid joes bills faith foreign Government monies.
This isn't a question with a "yes" or "no" answer. As (intended to have been written), of course it would be bad if the VP of the USofA had his bills paid by "foreign Government monies", assuming it means money from foreign governments were being laundered to Joe Biden through Hunter. But there are miles and miles of assumptions built into that kind of question that I genuinely don't believe you understand are being inserted. You see most of those assumptions being confirmed such as Hunter Biden being in the pocket of foreign governments paying him explicitly for the purpose of buying influence from Joe Biden. You assume Joe Biden is taking money from Hunter.

So, the answer to your question as you pose it, fully burdened with the assumptions you insert into it, is, "I don't accept your assumptions built into the question as you ask and assert it."
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Markk wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:41 am
….I start threads, and I am accused of derailing them?
Reread my sentence. I refer to “new or derailed”. Some are new - by you - and some were derailed into Biden threads, like the ‘“I Hereby Step Down for Now’ thread.

In regards to the sentence, I believe my threads that I authored, get into a little more than one sentence…but maybe that is all you see. I hope to get into James Biden soon, and China and other issue that might show JB all ways being around shady-ness.
Why introduce new characters that you cannot prove had any corrupt dealings with JB when you haven’t even been able to demonstrate ’shadiness’ or corruption for the most basic, top-level questions that I asked you over two years ago?

Those years-old questions are just a few posts back. I repeated them here, from the 2020 Impeachment thread. I’m still awaiting your answers to them. : )
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Markk wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:48 am
honorentheos wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:31 pm

So far Markk is avoiding the source to first attempt to extract a concession that his supposition about Joe Biden being corrupt would be possible IF it could be shown that X, Y, or Z occured. He wants some form of his bias to be validated to prime the argument that the text would support this belief. It's a manipulative garbage way of engaging but I guess he found Jesus through a similar process when he traded in Mormonism for a different Jesus cult.

So neither of us have shared links, and my request that he do so was largely put out there to see if he even read them or was just going off of the headlines about them. The actual text language is difficult to find but you can find screen grabs if you search for terms like, "Hunter Biden text to daughter" and then filter for images. Otherwise your results will likely be Jim Jordan quotes and conservative news outlets. Then use the images to reverse back into the sources actually discussing the texts and not what grand standers are saying about them.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... bills.html

What do all these texts and e-mails mean? Are they phony, out of context, real…are they automatically false because they come from the daily mail.

This is why I asked the question the way I did. More will come forward as the investgation on hunter move forward, and if indicted even more…but if Rosemont was paying Joe’s Bills…what does that mean…and do those e-mail complement the texts to his daughter.
It looks to me like Eric Schwerin has responsibilities for handling Joe's estate when he was VP because, as VP, he did what VPs and Presidents are supposed to do and remove themselves from financial managment of their assets. Evidence for this? Well, for starters here is Biden's financial disclosure statement from 2010 when the emails were written (submitted by Biden in 2011): http://pfds.opensecrets.org/N00001669_2010.pdf

You'll notice that there are a number of funds organized and identified in that statement including ones mentioned in the emails where Schwerin asks Hunter if he should pay the bills from one of them. Remember that Joe's oldest son, Beau, had been deployed to Iraq when Joe took office as VP in 2009, leaving Hunter as the obvious choice to be executor of the estate at the time. If Hunter has Eric Schwerin managing the financials, what of it? Given what we appear to know, I'd be more concerned Schwerin and Hunter were skimming of his dad while his dad was occupied in Washington.

Again, the essence of the old thread and this thread comes down to supposition and ill intentions aimed at Joe Biden. Regardless of what you say about your feelings, you aren't impartial. You want blood. But the evidence is against you when you get past the "smoke" to the sources.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Markk wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:48 am
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... bills.html

What do all these texts and e-mails mean?
Lol.

Apparently, they mean that the two folks you claim run a multimillon dollar money-laundering scheme and worldwide corruption empire are doing it so badly as to need to work out between themselves who will pay a $190-a-month cellphone bill.
; )
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

honorentheos wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:17 am
Markk wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:30 am
My question is, that you have refused to answer is simply would it be bad if Hunter paid joes bills faith foreign Government monies.
This isn't a question with a "yes" or "no" answer. As (intended to have been written), of course it would be bad if the VP of the USofA had his bills paid by "foreign Government monies", assuming it means money from foreign governments were being laundered to Joe Biden through Hunter. But there are miles and miles of assumptions built into that kind of question that I genuinely don't believe you understand are being inserted. You see most of those assumptions being confirmed such as Hunter Biden being in the pocket of foreign governments paying him explicitly for the purpose of buying influence from Joe Biden. You assume Joe Biden is taking money from Hunter.

So, the answer to your question as you pose it, fully burdened with the assumptions you insert into it, is, "I don't accept your assumptions built into the question as you ask and assert it."
So then it is yes. It it turns out it is true,then we can agree. But what you don’t seem to understand is if it turns out to be the opposite, then we can agree also. My position again, right or wrong the is enough “smoke” to merit a real investigation…you don’t, I get that…but that is our differences.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Markk wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:48 am
honorentheos wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:17 am

So then it is yes. It it turns out it is true,then we can agree. But what you don’t seem to understand is if it turns out to be the opposite, then we can agree also. My position again, right or wrong the is enough “smoke” to merit a real investigation…you don’t, I get that…but that is our differences.
If what turns out to be true? Meaning, I want clarity so we know who is getting their nipple pierced and why, no cop outs this time. By true, do you mean it is proven, "Foreign governments were laundering money to Joe Biden through Hunter Biden"? Or are you imagining if it turned out Hunter was being paid by foreign companies with ties to foreign governments (because that's true of companies all over the world including in the US) and even if those contracts were legit, if Hunter picked up the tab at a dinner they both went to, then it's true that "foreign Government monies" were being paid to Joe Biden through Hunter Biden?
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

canpakes wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:25 am
Markk wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:41 am
….I start threads, and I am accused of derailing them?
Reread my sentence. I refer to “new or derailed”. Some are new - by you - and some were derailed into Biden threads, like the ‘“I Hereby Step Down for Now’ thread.

In regards to the sentence, I believe my threads that I authored, get into a little more than one sentence…but maybe that is all you see. I hope to get into James Biden soon, and China and other issue that might show JB all ways being around shady-ness.
Why introduce new characters that you cannot prove had any corrupt dealings with JB when you haven’t even been able to demonstrate ’shadiness’ or corruption for the most basic, top-level questions that I asked you over two years ago?

Those years-old questions are just a few posts back. I repeated them here, from the 2020 Impeachment thread. I’m still awaiting your answers to them. : )
Why not look at the evidences there is? Pakes we will see how this unfolds. Things have changed since we last talkies, and it may change further…we will seee. No one here is twisting your arm to opine.

I’ll get to your questions…
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Markk wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:56 am
I’ll get to your questions…

Should I set my alarm for, say, April of 2025?
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

honorentheos wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:54 am
Markk wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:48 am

If what turns out to be true? Meaning, I want clarity so we know who is getting their nipple pierced and why, no cop outs this time. By true, do you mean it is proven, "Foreign governments were laundering money to Joe Biden through Hunter Biden"? Or are you imagining if it turned out Hunter was being paid by foreign companies with ties to foreign governments (because that's true of companies all over the world including in the US) and even if those contracts were legit, if Hunter picked up the tab at a dinner they both went to, then it's true that "foreign Government monies" were being paid to Joe Biden through Hunter Biden?
LOL…I don’t know Honor…I don’t know how many times I can say it…I think there is enough to for a real investigation so we can find out.

If Hunter was receiving money for his name from a criminal or foreign government, in hopes that that “entity” could take advantage of Hunter as a Senators son, VP…or even President…then that would be an issue most folks would have a real problem with, even as you wrote above. Maybe Joe didn’t get a dime, but is protecting Hunter and thus being put in a compromising position. Or maybe he is just naïve in al th e things going on around him? I don’t know…and either do you.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Markk wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:07 am
If Hunter was receiving money for his name from a... foreign government, in hopes that that “entity” could take advantage of Hunter as a Senators son, VP…or even President…then that would be an issue most folks would have a real problem with. Maybe Joe didn’t get a dime,...
This isn't illegal and my answer would be, "no" if you had presented your question this way.

This would not affect my opinion of Joe Biden as it's purely about Hunter Biden.