A miracle! Female impregnates Female At New Jersey Women's Prison

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: A miracle! Female impregnates Female At New Jersey Women's Prison

Post by Moksha »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:06 am
Moksha wrote:His variables might include a stork or the mutability of black gametes as a function of the LDS religion.
There's no such thing as a black gamete.
Try using your sense of make-believe to imagine a female impregnating a female or parthenogenesis among inmates.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Post by Uncle Rico »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:06 am
doubtingthomas wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:56 am
Or maybe a transgender woman.
In that case, the "transition" part of "transgender" wasn't complete. I have a hard time believing the prison staff would allow political correctness to supersede common sense.
Moksha wrote:His variables might include a stork or the mutability of black gametes as a function of the LDS religion.
There's no such thing as a black gamete.
What are the steps to completing a transgender transition?
I IDENTIFY AS A TENURED PROFESSOR & PROFESSIONAL STUD MUFFIN
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Dr. Shades,

with regard to this thread did you make use of the miracle tool known as Google, yet?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Uncle Rico wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:02 am
What are the steps to completing a transgender transition?

While I applaud that you’re willing to go public with your intent, you should probably consult a medical professional for advice on how to proceed, rather than a discussion board.
dantana
2nd Counselor
Location: Joined 7/18/11, so, apparently, position of senior ranking member.

Post by dantana »

I believe the joke goes something like -

Q: What is it called when one has their tonsils removed?

A: Tonsillectomy.

Q: Wat is it called when one has their appendix removed?

A: Appendectomy.

Q: What is it called when one has a sex change from female to male?

A: Addadicktome.
Nobody gets to be a cowboy forever. - Lee Marvin/Monte Walsh
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Post by Uncle Rico »

dantana wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:24 pm
I believe the joke goes something like -

Q: What is it called when one has their tonsils removed?

A: Tonsillectomy.

Q: Wat is it called when one has their appendix removed?

A: Appendectomy.

Q: What is it called when one has a sex change from female to male?

A: Addadicktome.
Is that you, Rush Limbaugh??
I IDENTIFY AS A TENURED PROFESSOR & PROFESSIONAL STUD MUFFIN
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:02 pm
with regard to this thread did you make use of the miracle tool known as Google, yet?
No. I don't need Google to know that a female can't impregnate another female. Whatever Uncle Rico heard on the radio, he either heard incorrectly or the caller was confused.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:25 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:02 pm
No. I don't need Google to know that a female can't impregnate another female. Whatever Uncle Rico heard on the radio, he either heard incorrectly or the caller was confused.
Ah. Had you used the miracle tool known as Google, and taken about a minute of your day to find the answer instead of asking others to do your legwork for you, you would’ve discovered uncle Rico/Atlantic Mike was being an asshole troll, essentially ‘sticking it to the Libs’ on the board by pushing a Conservative talking point from a week or so ago.

The inmate in question is a man who claims to be a transgender woman, and as such the state of New Jersey stuck him in a women’s prison supposedly for his own protection, or to be politically correct depending on who you talk to. The man is in possession of both his cock, and his balls, but because he claimed to be transgender he ended up at, well, you know. Here’s one of the many articles that resulted from an easily searchable Google tippity tap:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ather.html

I encourage you to actually take the Herculean effort of clicking on the link and reading the article, thus setting yourself apart from the unwashed masses who, for whatever reason, find the simplest of tasks like clicking and reading for comprehension both scary and onerous.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:13 pm
Dr. Shades wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:25 am

Ah. Had you used the miracle tool known as Google, and taken about a minute of your day to find the answer instead of asking others to do your legwork for you, you would’ve discovered uncle Rico/Atlantic Mike was being an asshole troll, essentially ‘sticking it to the Libs’ on the board by pushing a Conservative talking point from a week or so ago.

The inmate in question is a man who claims to be a transgender woman, and as such the state of New Jersey stuck him in a women’s prison supposedly for his own protection, or to be politically correct depending on who you talk to. The man is in possession of both his cock, and his balls, but because he claimed to be transgender he ended up at, well, you know. Here’s one of the many articles that resulted from an easily searchable Google tippity tap:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ather.html

I encourage you to actually take the Herculean effort of clicking on the link and reading the article, thus setting yourself apart from the unwashed masses who, for whatever reason, find the simplest of tasks like clicking and reading for comprehension both scary and onerous.

- Doc
If Shades could make the Herculean effort to keep his word and delete AtlanticMike’s new sock puppet that is currently trashing SParadise, that would be great also. Or is he just waiting for someone to ask this time around? How many times will AtlanticMike be allowed to break this rule?
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Marcus wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:29 pm
If Shades could make the Herculean effort to keep his word and delete AtlanticMike’s new sock puppet that is currently trashing SParadise, that would be great also. Or is he just waiting for someone to ask this time around? How many times will AtlanticMike be allowed to break this rule?
Unless I have missed something, Dr Shades has delegated such powers to the mods until further notice. So it is to them that your question should be addressed.

I'd like an answer to that question myself, by the way ...
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.