OMAS: Trump Activated JFK NSAM 57

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
High Spy
Regional Representative

OMAS: Trump Activated JFK NSAM 57

Post by High Spy »

The number 57 may be said to be emblematic of the One Mighty and Strong, hence the posting in the Celestial Forum.
. . . * . . . . . . . . **

3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩
Res Ipsa
God

Re: OMAS: Trump Activated JFK NSAM 57

Post by Res Ipsa »

Hello, Hi Spy.

I read the linked thread and one on MD&D on the Davidic Servant. Either I never heard about this growing up LDS or I've forgotten it. I found this quote from Joseph Smith:
Although David was a king, he never did obtain the spirit and power of Elijah and the fullness of the Priesthood; and the Priesthood that he received, and the throne and kingdom of David is to be taken from him and given to another by the name of David in the last days, raised up out of his lineage. ~ Joseph Smith, March 10, 1844
Is the David in the last days the person referred to as the "David Servant?" And is this same person referred to as the One Strong and Mighty? If so, where does that designation come from?

In the thread you linked to, a poster presents a number of events connecting him to the number 57, but he says at one point he is not the Davidic Servant. Is there some connection other than this individual poster between the Davidic Servant and the number 57?

Thanks.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
High Spy
Regional Representative

Post by High Spy »

https://www.mormondialogue.org/topic/71 ... c-servant/ me thinks that may be the thread of which Res Ipsa speaks. It's by Alaris who suffered a stroke not long after the Wicker Man thought he wasn't being treated fairly.

The Davidic Servant and OMAS are one and the same individual.

Michael's quote:
Wickerman wrote: Therefore if the DS was born 7/27/1957 and it is not me then the adversary chose me to deceive.
Is saying something happened on the date of his birth, that says something about his story. He didn't claim that he is the DS, only that his story strongly suggests that he is. He hears from a Spirit that has never lied, and has responded to his 7.3 magnitude earthquake invitation.

66368: Re: What is Isaiah institute trying to say in latest post? There is my latest bizarre thread where he has freely responded after a long confinement in Outer Darkness at the Freedom Forum, oh the irony. :lol:

Choose the 🥩
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

High Spy wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:14 pm
https://www.mormondialogue.org/topic/71 ... c-servant/ me thinks that may be the thread of which Res Ipsa speaks. It's by Alaris who suffered a stroke not long after the Wicker Man thought he wasn't being treated fairly.

The Davidic Servant and OMAS are one and the same individual.

Michael's quote:
Wickerman wrote: Therefore if the DS was born 7/27/1957 and it is not me then the adversary chose me to deceive.
Is saying something happened on the date of his birth, that says something about his story. He didn't claim that he is the DS, only that his story strongly suggests that he is. He hears from a Spirit that has never lied, and has responded to his 7.3 magnitude earthquake invitation.

66368: Re: What is Isaiah institute trying to say in latest post? There is my latest bizarre thread where he has freely responded after a long confinement in Outer Darkness at the Freedom Forum, oh the irony. :lol:
Yep, that was the thread. Thanks for the information.

What does one have to do at Freedom Forum to be consigned to Outer Darkness?
he/him

Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

are you saying Donald Trump is Prince David?
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

One person suggested that in comments. It didn’t seem to be any sort of consensus.

If I understand what I read, which is questionable, one of the guys on the freedom forum was led to believe by God that he was the servant. He was born in 1957. He posted a long post about How he has discovered all sorts of connections with the number 57 in his life. He did not claim that he actually is the servant, but I got the impression he believes he is and that all these connections with 57 are some sort of confirmation.

It reads to me as pretty classic confirmation bias, and reminded me of Robert Anton Wilson‘s Illuminatus Trilogy.
he/him

Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Joseph Smith was downplaying David in order to build up the Joseph connection in the papyrus, the Book of Mormon, and his own name. He, of course, didn't have a clue about how the Jews interpret King David and his ETERNAL Kingdom. But then again, Mormons will Morm and words change meaning to suit their own predilections and prophecies. :roll:
Avraham Gileadi got it right, King David will be the major player in the last days, not some yokel named Joseph, though the Morm Priesthood ex-ed him, and he recanted (wrongly) in order to keep in the group. I wonder how that has worked out for him... another excellent biblical scholar in Mormonism destroyed into meager conformity and group-think, what a heinous waste of talent and brains in Mormonism.
High Spy
Regional Representative

Post by High Spy »

Gadianton wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:58 pm
are you saying Donald Trump is Prince David?
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... y#p1142181

There's a link with highlights about the 7.3 magnitude earthquake opportunity, and how it turned out. Roughly 1 in 10 is the chance of a next strong earthquake as per what I learned in probability school, which just so happened to be math class 507 at the UofU.

It was preceded by a 5.7 and a 6.5 magnitude event where the 5.7 landed Moroni's Instrument. An 8.2 followed by an 8.1 event also occurred, almost as if his Spirit was sighting a rifle in on a perfect 0.8 geometric progression, all well documented at the EARTHQUAKES! link above.

Trump was in on NSAM number fifty-seven, but is likely clueless about many things, and likely has never heard of the Davidic Servant. That is due to change as things move forward. Not DT specifically, but king type dudes whose interactions were prophesied by Isaiah.

Choose the 🥩
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

High Spy wrote:Trump was in on NSAM number fifty-seven, but is likely clueless about many things
You might be onto something.

Do you think that YOU are this David fellow? Or rather, what is the probability that you are? 10% maybe?
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:20 am
One person suggested that in comments. It didn’t seem to be any sort of consensus.

If I understand what I read, which is questionable, one of the guys on the freedom forum was led to believe by God that he was the servant. He was born in 1957. He posted a long post about How he has discovered all sorts of connections with the number 57 in his life. He did not claim that he actually is the servant, but I got the impression he believes he is and that all these connections with 57 are some sort of confirmation.

It reads to me as pretty classic confirmation bias, and reminded me of Robert Anton Wilson‘s Illuminatus Trilogy.
Where is Nightlion when you need him?