OMAS: Trump Activated JFK NSAM 57

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: OMAS: Trump Activated JFK NSAM 57

Post by Res Ipsa »

High Spy wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:48 am
Gadianton wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:58 pm
are you saying Donald Trump is Prince David?
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... y#p1142181

There's a link with highlights about the 7.3 magnitude earthquake opportunity, and how it turned out. Roughly 1 in 10 is the chance of a next strong earthquake as per what I learned in probability school, which just so happened to be math class 507 at the UofU.

It was preceded by a 5.7 and a 6.5 magnitude event where the 5.7 landed Moroni's Instrument. An 8.2 followed by an 8.1 event also occurred, almost as if his Spirit was sighting a rifle in on a perfect 0.8 geometric progression, all well documented at the EARTHQUAKES! link above.

Trump was in on NSAM number fifty-seven, but is likely clueless about many things, and likely has never heard of the Davidic Servant. That is due to change as things move forward. Not DT specifically, but king type dudes whose interactions were prophesied by Isaiah.
Is Brother Jones who posts on that thread the Dr. Jones of BYU who supported the 911 Truther movement?
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
High Spy
Regional Representative

Post by High Spy »

Gadianton wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:36 am
High Spy wrote:Trump was in on NSAM number fifty-seven, but is likely clueless about many things
You might be onto something.

Do you think that YOU are this David fellow? Or rather, what is the probability that you are? 10% maybe?
Zero chance, but circumstances of my birth enable the the truthful saying 'I was named after the guy that almost got the world blowed up.' Alaris turns out may have harbored such thoughts, with possible bearing on why things went badly for him. https://youtu.be/el7dzoNV3IY is a first encounter similar to how the 6.5 shook my son on his birthday. Anyone up to figure the probability of that happening?
. . . * . . . . . . . . **

3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

High Spy wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:11 am
Gadianton wrote:

You might be onto something.

Do you think that YOU are this David fellow? Or rather, what is the probability that you are? 10% maybe?
Zero chance, but circumstances of my birth enable the the truthful saying 'I was named after the guy that almost got the world blowed up.' Alaris turns out may have harbored such thoughts, with possible bearing on why things went badly for him. https://youtu.be/el7dzoNV3IY is a first encounter similar to how the 6.5 shook my son on his birthday. Anyone up to figure the probability of that happening?
That’s the tricky part about probability: after an event happened, the probability of it happening is 1. The probability of finding some kind of low probability events that coincided with your son’s birthday approaches 1.
he/him

bill4long
2nd Counselor

Post by bill4long »

I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides, and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms. They shall not defile themselves any more with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God. "My servant David shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow my ordinances and be careful to observe my statutes. They shall dwell in the land where your fathers dwelt that I gave to my servant Jacob; they and their children and their children's children shall dwell there for ever; and David my servant shall be their prince for ever. I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. My dwelling place shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Then the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary is in the midst of them for evermore." (Ezekiel 37)

In that day I will raise up the booth of David that is fallen and repair its breaches, and raise up its ruins, and rebuild it as in the days of old; (Amos 9)

"And the LORD will give victory to the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem may not be exalted over that of Judah. On that day the LORD will put a shield about the inhabitants of Jerusalem so that the feeblest among them on that day shall be like David, and the house of David shall be like God, like the angel of the LORD, at their head. "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of compassion and supplication, so that, when they look on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a first-born. The land shall mourn, each family by itself; the family of the house of David by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Nathan by itself, and their wives by themselves; "On that day there shall be a fountain opened for the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem to cleanse them from sin and uncleanness. (Zech 12)

On that day his (Yahweh's) feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives which lies before Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley; so that one half of the Mount shall withdraw northward, and the other half southward...On that day living waters shall flow out from Jerusalem, half of them to the eastern sea and half of them to the western sea; it shall continue in summer as in winter...And if any of the families of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, there will be no rain upon them. (Zech 14)

Mormon pretenders need not apply.

Bill
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
High Spy
Regional Representative

Post by High Spy »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:22 pm

What does one have to do at Freedom Forum to be consigned to Outer Darkness?
Ad Hominem attacks where the messenger is attacked rather than the message. Harp Master, Alaris and Elbur were just a few that pushed the envelope. Michael responded in kind at times posting keyboard shifted foul language. There was posts about periodically releasing people, but didn't seem a regular occurrence.

Choose the 🥩
High Spy
Regional Representative

Post by High Spy »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:29 am
Joseph Smith was downplaying David in order to build up the Joseph connection in the papyrus, the Book of Mormon, and his own name. He, of course, didn't have a clue about how the Jews interpret King David and his ETERNAL Kingdom. But then again, Mormons will Morm and words change meaning to suit their own predilections and prophecies. :roll:
Avraham Gileadi got it right, King David will be the major player in the last days, not some yokel named Joseph, though the Morm Priesthood ex-ed him, and he recanted (wrongly) in order to keep in the group. I wonder how that has worked out for him... another excellent biblical scholar in Mormonism destroyed into meager conformity and group-think, what a heinous waste of talent and brains in Mormonism.
Seems we've been dealt a mixed bag of truth and lies. Michael James Sherwin won awards for https://www.chessprogramming.org/RomiChess. His first/middle name combo also proved a major name anomaly. And his Patriarchal Blessing was amazing after locating to Wyoming as directed by his Truthful Spirit.

Choose the 🥩
High Spy
Regional Representative

Post by High Spy »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:41 am

Is Brother Jones who posts on that thread the Dr. Jones of BYU who supported the 911 Truther movement?
One and the same.

Choose the 🥩
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Thanks for answering my questions. You are part of a culture I have little contact with, and it’s nice to have someone fill in gaps for me.
he/him

Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

High Spy wrote:One and the same.
What is the probability that Jones is the Davidic Servant, in your opinion? 50% maybe?
High Spy
Regional Representative

Post by High Spy »

Gadianton wrote:

Where is Nightlion when you need him?
Who is that?

Choose the 🥩