What the HECK is 19MDB84 ???

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
High Spy
Regional Representative

What the HECK is 19MDB84 ???

Post by High Spy »

I googled it and googling it only showed one possibility.

Google doesn’t appreciate the term GOOGLED, but f ‘em as they failed to find 19MDB84.

Oh, and doing HECK in ALL CAPS was a great way to add emphasis without being profane.

It’s so hard to be humble when you’re great. 😊
. . . * . . . . . . . . **

3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: What the HECK is 19MDB84 ???

Post by Dr. Shades »

Umm, you forgot to tell us why you are at all interested in this particular configuration of random letters and numbers.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
High Spy
Regional Representative

Post by High Spy »

There was concurrent thread

Re: 19MDB84 Disinformation Governance Board

At link viewtopic.php?p=2779028#p2779028

search.php?keywords=19MDB84 will find all instances on the board.

The URL didn’t parse; maybe we like it that way :?:

Choose the 🥩
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

what are the odds that you brought up the point "google doesn't appreciate calling it googling" and me watching a YouTube video on that topic yesterday?

I assume the obvious message is that MDB (Mormon discussions Board; the original) is 1984 -- a thought control prison because of the heavy-handed moderation.
High Spy
Regional Representative

Post by High Spy »

Gadianton wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:29 am
what are the odds that you brought up the point "google doesn't appreciate calling it googling" and me watching a YouTube video on that topic yesterday?

I assume the obvious message is that MDB (Mormon discussions Board; the original) is 1984 -- a thought control prison because of the heavy-handed moderation.
Wow, 1984 was Vic-20 days for me, and my first BBS login was 1990+

Normally I’d say 1:10, but probably 1:1 considering Google’s pervasiveness. :shock:

Still only one Chinese hit for 19MDB84. I realized after posting that the other thread was likely not visible to search engines. Now this thread is, and still google doesn’t hit on it.

Once upon a time proxy apps began to become available on the App Store such that it became possible to evade bans at GLP (godlikeproductions) and I began messing with moderator Chip whose profile was that of a bad donkey. Anyway I’d post our interactions using TheSweetestPotatoChipEver, and how google was hitting on it. Google adjusted the algorithm about 3 years ago, so unique expressions won’t hit anymore.

Anyway my GLP member number was 36866 which matched March 8 dominating and disrupting three sixes. Check the linked 8 in my signature for an update involving 66386, which is 3 and 8 disrupting three sixes, but the sixes are getting the upper hand.

What is the chance of my GLP member ID matching up as described :?:

3*8**

Choose the 🥩
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Gadianton wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:29 am

That reminds me to remind you to not forget about your 3:30 appointment this Thursday, to have your thought control probes implanted.

When you arrive, use the red door at the rear of the Moderator Lounge, and knock three times.