Paradise Split from LDS Scout Leader charged with several counts of criminal sexual conduct

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Marcus
God

Re: LDS Scout Leader charged with several counts of criminal sexual conduct.

Post by Marcus »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 12:51 am
She was 17 at the time. I do feel proud of my [26-year-old] self to have dated a younger woman…
:shock:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Marcus wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 12:54 am
:lol: I don't have to take the 5th.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Marcus wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 12:54 am
No regrets.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Paradise Split from LDS Scout Leader charged with several counts of criminal sexual conduct

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

And you’re proud of that.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
doubtingthomas
God

Re: Paradise Split from LDS Scout Leader charged with several counts of criminal sexual conduct

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 1:01 am

- Doc
I was a blessing to her. Believe me. I helped her so much you can't even imagine.

And my former relationship was consistent with 300,000 years of human evolution.

Prehistoric women wanted to be with the strongest guy (usually a guy in mid 20s).

It is called Science and Anthropology.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

doubtingthomas wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 1:06 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 1:01 am

- Doc
I was a blessing to her. Believe me. I helped her so much you can't even imagine.

And my former relationship was consistent with 300,000 years of human evolution.

Prehistoric women wanted to be with the strongest guy (usually a guy in mid 20s).

It is called Science and Anthropology.
Well. There you go. All these years Doubting Thomas’ comments are finally laid bare.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 1:19 am

Well. There you go. All these years Doubting Thomas’ comments are finally laid bare.
Exactly! Where is the harm? There was no psychological harm. It was legal.

Everything consensual and parental consent.

You want me to die, don't you?
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

All these years my ass. You think it is easy to find a woman?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

doubtingthomas wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 1:28 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

All these years my ass. You think it is easy to find a woman?
No, I meant it in context to all the years you spent declaring for and arguing on behalf of men wanting younger women. It always came off like you wanted a teen mate. And now we know you managed to date a teenager. While in your mid-twenties. In a way you’re like Joseph Smith, or Dane Cook!

Are you going to keep pursuing teens as you age?

- Doc
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 1:51 am
While in your mid-twenties. In a way you’re like Joseph Smith, or Dane Cook!
Without the coercion part, and there was no harm. 17 is legal in most states and acceptable in most of the world.
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 1:51 am

Are you going to keep pursuing teens as you age?

- Doc
You mean women who are legally old enough? Very unlikely with someone under 20, and I am not looking for anyone right now.
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Wed May 04, 2022 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.