Question for Jersey Girl and other “women”

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Markk
2nd Quorum of 70

Question for Jersey Girl and other “women”

Post by Markk »

Jersey Girl…are you a woman solely because you choose to identify as a woman? If not what makes you a woman?

From the other thread on this subject it appears that many are confused as to what a woman is…you were one that was not…so if you according to many folks can simply choose to identify as a man…when did you choose to identify as a woman or was that just forced on you by society you blindly accept?

This is a serious question, please think about it before you react.

Thanks
Chap
God

Re: Question for Jersey Girl and other “women”

Post by Chap »

Here we go again. There is nothing more that can be usefully said to Markk on this topic.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Markk
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Chap wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 5:41 pm
Here we go again. There is nothing more that can be usefully said to Markk on this topic.
Chap…Are you a man or a woman, I honestly don’t know…if a man, are you trying to intimidate females fro not answering my questions, or if a woman, when did you identify as such?
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Markk wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 2:10 pm
Jersey Girl…are you a woman solely because you choose to identify as a woman? If not what makes you a woman?

From the other thread on this subject it appears that many are confused as to what a woman is…you were one that was not…so if you according to many folks can simply choose to identify as a man…when did you choose to identify as a woman or was that just forced on you by society you blindly accept?

Thanks
I'm sorry. I can't participate here. I'm working on my papier mache'. Make up your freaking mind!
Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 2:15 am
Markk wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 12:48 am

Folks that talk with me must like it, or they wouldn’t…so why should you a care…this is what I mean when I refer to you as a nanny, you just can’t help yourself from doing so. If this stresses you out…find another hobbie, making leather wallets, or paper mache might be a better less stressful hobbie for you.

Love you
TWO days ago I told you on this very thread that I was ILL. You can't recall what you read TWO freaking days ago and you think the problem is me.

Watching you twirl around in an intellectual haze is frustrating to normal people who are attempting to communicate with you much less someone who is recovering from an illness.

The threads you are on don't go long because you are challenging the collective. :roll: They go long because you can't keep on track for more than 1-2 posts and then before resolving an exchange you throw more crap into the mix.

Sheesh.
posting.php?mode=quote&f=7&p=2780708

LESS THAN 24 HOURS AGO...and you don't remember what you posted here. Think you got a problem???

Oh. And you're still using the wrong terminology even after I myself explained it to you at least 2-3 times. '

Piss off! I'm working on my art.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Markk
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 11:22 pm
Markk wrote:

Thanks
I'm sorry. I can't participate here. I'm working on my papier mache'. Make up your freaking mind!
Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 2:15 am

TWO days ago I told you on this very thread that I was ILL. You can't recall what you read TWO freaking days ago and you think the problem is me.

Watching you twirl around in an intellectual haze is frustrating to normal people who are attempting to communicate with you much less someone who is recovering from an illness.

The threads you are on don't go long because you are challenging the collective. :roll: They go long because you can't keep on track for more than 1-2 posts and then before resolving an exchange you throw more crap into the mix.

Sheesh.
posting.php?mode=quote&f=7&p=2780708

LESS THAN 24 HOURS AGO...and you don't remember what you posted here. Think you got a problem???

Oh. And you're still using the wrong terminology even after I myself explained it to you at least 2-3 times. '

Piss off! I'm working on my art.
“She cuts like a knife but she’s always a woman too me…”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4nQB3V10i8
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

I guess you can't use the term birthing persons. Pete Buttigieg got at least a month of paid leave after adopting his and his husband's child. After seeing what he's done to our infrastructure and helping to create the supply chain crisis, we'd be better off if he got a 2 year paid leave from his position.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

ajax18 wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 12:11 pm
I guess you can't use the term birthing persons. Pete Buttigieg got at least a month of paid leave after adopting his and his husband's child. After seeing what he's done to our infrastructure and helping to create the supply chain crisis, we'd be better off if he got a 2 year paid leave from his position.
He's obviously done a much better job on infrastructure than his predecessor and he's sure to be a much better parent than some folks who would teach them to be hateful towards minorities. You know, like teaching them how black people need to stay in their own lane and be grateful that we're even allowing them to live here at all. Proper parenting gets easier under pro-family Democrat administrations. In any event it is dishonest to suggest Buttigieg wasn't working during his paid leave.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Alas
Nursery

Post by Alas »

Markk wrote:

Thanks
OK, I have actually had some specific education on this, seeing as I have three university degrees in mental health fields. And nobody else is talking like they know more than they got off Facebook. And some are being pretty hardheaded and downright stubborn.

So, no one “chooses” to be a man after being born female, because they don’t choose to feel male or female, they just do. They may decide at age 56 that they have always felt that they were born the wrong sex, and that they want to transition to the opposite gender. Or they might know from a very young age that they are “not in the right body”. But if they decide later in life, say like Jennings did, it isn’t a new feeling, they usually always felt “off” about being either a man or woman all their life. They don’t choose, they just are.

It is like their brain develops one way, while their body develops another. And according to the studies (and the ones I know about are ancient because my education is old, seeing as I am retired and all) that I was taught about back in college, male brains mostly show certain physical traits, while female brains show up as slightly different. But with transgender people, their brains often show the opposite sex of what they were born. So, ya’ll can giggle giggle, it is putting a man’s brain into a women, like the stupid thread by that name. But the person cannot help how they feel, and no amount of therapy can really fix it. They feel like they should be and are inside, the different gender than the physical sex of their body. They do not choose to be a man or a woman, they just feel that they are. Just exactly like I feel like I am female. Only difference is that my body is female and a trans woman was born into a male body.

The most likely reason for this mismatch between body and brain or feelings is hormones before birth. The mother’s hormones might be off and causing the baby to get too much of one or the other, or the baby itself might have something wrong with their hormonal levels. Or they could be XY with androgen insensitivity and they have plenty of male hormones but their cells don’t respond, or a dozen other things. But all evidence says inborn.

So, get off the stupid idea that people are just deciding for some trivial reason that they don’t want to be what they were born to be. They were born to be transgender.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Alas wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:19 pm
Markk wrote:

Thanks
OK, I have actually had some specific education on this, seeing as I have three university degrees in mental health fields. And nobody else is talking like they know more than they got off Facebook. And some are being pretty hardheaded and downright stubborn.

So, no one “chooses” to be a man after being born female, because they don’t choose to feel male or female, they just do. They may decide at age 56 that they have always felt that they were born the wrong sex, and that they want to transition to the opposite gender. Or they might know from a very young age that they are “not in the right body”. But if they decide later in life, say like Jennings did, it isn’t a new feeling, they usually always felt “off” about being either a man or woman all their life. They don’t choose, they just are.

It is like their brain develops one way, while their body develops another. And according to the studies (and the ones I know about are ancient because my education is old, seeing as I am retired and all) that I was taught about back in college, male brains mostly show certain physical traits, while female brains show up as slightly different. But with transgender people, their brains often show the opposite sex of what they were born. So, ya’ll can giggle giggle, it is putting a man’s brain into a women, like the stupid thread by that name. But the person cannot help how they feel, and no amount of therapy can really fix it. They feel like they should be and are inside, the different gender than the physical sex of their body. They do not choose to be a man or a woman, they just feel that they are. Just exactly like I feel like I am female. Only difference is that my body is female and a trans woman was born into a male body.

The most likely reason for this mismatch between body and brain or feelings is hormones before birth. The mother’s hormones might be off and causing the baby to get too much of one or the other, or the baby itself might have something wrong with their hormonal levels. Or they could be XY with androgen insensitivity and they have plenty of male hormones but their cells don’t respond, or a dozen other things. But all evidence says inborn.

So, get off the stupid idea that people are just deciding for some trivial reason that they don’t want to be what they were born to be. They were born to be transgender.
Oh good. Now we've got someone with specific education to lend to this topic who implies that the rest of the crowd here are uneducated dumbshits :roll: who have gotten their information from Facebook....so the someone now gives us a Facebook level explanation. :roll: Oh and we're all being hard headed and stubborn and crap. I mean, downright stubborn.

Somebody please save me from this board. :shock:

Just as a matter of interest...Alas...have you bothered to read the 28 freaking pages of this thread where the topic actually is located?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155287

On the other hand...if you really do have degrees in mental health you should probably stick around. This board has needed a therapist from the moment it hit air and cried out it's first breath.

Anyway, I'm going back to my artistic hobbies like I was told to do because gosh darn it I know what a woman's place is as soon as a man tells me what it is! :lol:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Alas
Nursery

Post by Alas »

No, I said “some” were, and it wasn’t you for your information. Should I name who was being the dumbass?