Brian Hauglid Weighs in on The Backyard Professor BofAbr Video

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

Brian Hauglid Weighs in on The Backyard Professor BofAbr Video

Post by Philo Sofee »

"I was mesmerized watching what I think is the best explanation and visuals I've ever encountered on the physical evidence related to the Book of Abraham. Kudos to John, Gerardo, and Kerry for this excellent presentation. Very well done all"
- Brian Hauglid -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zyw3d3qiqI&t=6779s

I am honored but would be remiss if I did not acknowledge Elder Igloo, Jason Abbott and Paul Osborne and Dan Vogel for the inspiration for some of the visuals and concepts as well as Bill Reel and Radio Free Mormon, and ALL of you here, my friends and elsewhere on the internet who have been with me along this incredible journey! And thank you again John Dehlin for allowing me to be on the show and share some ideas of clarification on this terrific subject. And Gerardo... Gerardo cannot be thanked enough for his patience, his skills, his wonderful friendly advice, demeanor, and visual way of making a good visual even better. I so enjoyed this! I am looking very forward to getting into their studio at the end of this summer and sharing my full story. And apparently based on the many other comments it was overall a positive and clarifying video analysis, which is exactly what I was and continue to aim for on the Joseph Smith Papyri.
Shulem
God

Re: Brian Hauglid Weighs in on The Backyard Professor BofAbr Video

Post by Shulem »

The Book of Abraham is laid up in the hospital in critical condition and on life support. The game is up for the apologists and Church leaders who are like deer in front of the headlights not having room enough to move over without getting run over.

The jig is up!

My intuition tells me that John Gee is about to crack under the weight of all the pressure upon him in realizing he can't keep it up any longer. He knows the Missing Roll theory has been squarely proven false. He knows it! He's admitted to not having a testimony of that theory because he's open to a "decent second choice" which is the Catalyst theory. And that theory is DOA! We are so ready to bury it and put the misery out of the Book of Abraham forever.

The ultimate weapon in proving the Book of Abraham narrative and origin story false is the use of conventional chronology against the biblical chronology endorsed by the Jews and embraced by Mormonism. That is the Achilles heel and the Book of Abraham falls on that single most important point! Where was ancient Egypt prior to the flood in 2300 BC? Conventional Egyptology tells a clear story in that Egyptian peoples predated the flood-myth by thousands of years but the Book of Abraham tells a lie and states that Egypt began with Egyptus when she got off the ark and founded the land (Delta) under water.

Let me just say that a ton of bricks is coming down on Gee.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Congratulations, Philo! Brian knows whereof he speaks on these issues.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Dr Moore
Endowed Chair of Historical Innovation

Post by Dr Moore »

Wow, high praise. I look forward watching this.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Shulem wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 3:18 pm
The jig is up!

My intuition tells me that John Gee is about to crack under the weight of all the pressure upon him in realizing he can't keep it up any longer.
The good thing is the apologists only have to remain in their underground caverns until the end of this dispensation. At that time they can come out and rejoin the children of the sun.
The ultimate weapon in proving the Book of Abraham narrative and origin story false is the use of conventional chronology against the biblical chronology endorsed by the Jews and embraced by Mormonism. That is the Achilles heel and the Book of Abraham falls on that single most important point! Where was ancient Egypt prior to the flood in 2300 BC? Conventional Egyptology tells a clear story in that Egyptian peoples predated the flood-myth by thousands of years but the Book of Abraham tells a lie and states that Egypt began with Egyptus when she got off the ark and founded the land (Delta) underwater.
Shulem shall runneth you through with accurate history while you are safely ensconced underground.

Kerry Shirts needs to stand up and take a bow for a job well done. Kerry and Paul have become heroes!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Dr Moore
Endowed Chair of Historical Innovation

Post by Dr Moore »

Love how Philo runs through a shout out to every name on this board. Very awesome. You've immortalized us all through the power of the youtubes.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 6:29 pm
Kerry Shirts needs to stand up and take a bow for a job well done. Kerry and Paul have become heroes!

And don't forget Vogel. We are going to put end to the Catalyst theory the moment the apologists and Church fall back on it to make their last stand.

At front is General Vogel and Jedi Osborne packing blasters. Hairy Kerry is in the rear. We are on our way to the apologetic temple to settle the affair once and for all. Darth Nelson will meet his destiny!
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

I'm the Wookie?!?! YEAH BABY - LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Dr Moore wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 7:05 pm
Love how Philo runs through a shout out to every name on this board. Very awesome. You've immortalized us all through the power of the youtubes.
I just had to! You all are a huge part of all this, it would be stingy of me not to acknowledge as many as I could. Please accept my apologies if I missed your name, I sincerely had no intent on skipping anyone.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Moksha wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 6:29 pm
Shulem wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 3:18 pm
The jig is up!

My intuition tells me that John Gee is about to crack under the weight of all the pressure upon him in realizing he can't keep it up any longer.
The good thing is the apologists only have to remain in their underground caverns until the end of this dispensation. At that time they can come out and rejoin the children of the sun.
The ultimate weapon in proving the Book of Abraham narrative and origin story false is the use of conventional chronology against the biblical chronology endorsed by the Jews and embraced by Mormonism. That is the Achilles heel and the Book of Abraham falls on that single most important point! Where was ancient Egypt prior to the flood in 2300 BC? Conventional Egyptology tells a clear story in that Egyptian peoples predated the flood-myth by thousands of years but the Book of Abraham tells a lie and states that Egypt began with Egyptus when she got off the ark and founded the land (Delta) underwater.
Shulem shall runneth you through with accurate history while you are safely ensconced underground.

You are very kind... I am just aiming for greater clarity and understanding, nothing all that heroic about that. But thank you truly.