Satanic Dog Chewing My Right Ear (dream)

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
guitarhead
Nursery

Satanic Dog Chewing My Right Ear (dream)

Post by guitarhead »

Image[/img][/img]Yeah. It is me. Back for a second just to make a point. It had to be two decades ago when Dr. Scratch or that other guy actually read my paper THE DOG OF GOD, where I recounted a dream that I suffered a demon attack of a dog chewing on my right ear. Lots of jolly ridicule came of it.

That was mere days before I was truly visited of the Father and wrought upon by the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost. I was eighteen at the time. Why these two events were juxtaposed? And why did I even mention it so many years ago..WHY? I am gonna tell ya why....LOL and the bulk of you all will hate it and pooh pooh it to kingdom come.

Perhaps some recall my visions of Mount Olympus in the Salt Lake Valley. I just finished what I hope will be my final draft with over sixty color pictures that substantiate two Old Testament prophecies; Daniels 'stone cut out of the mountain without hands' and Isaiah's Ensign lifted up far from Jerusalem which people would travel to see and NOT have to loosen their belts or take off their shoes before arrival.....this here age of Jet Travel predicted!

Three sections divide my present effort: The Story In Stone. BEFORE CHRIST.....CHRIST.....AFTER CHRIST. Each segment has a lots and lots of pictures of sacred history cut out of the mountain and seen as per the day of the year, the time of day, and the line of sight....or you just do not see it at all. Thus it remains hidden until it is revealed. I was given to me to study after I was given a vivid dream that sent me looking for it. Lo and behold years of looking everywhere else, it happened to be THAT MOUNTAIN that I love the most, and could see unobstructed from the balcony of my childhood home on Millcreek Road in Salt Lake. Been so long unfolding the many wonders crafted up there to prove what the world believes still cannot be proven.

Enough blurb: My point in being here is to show a picture, not of my own taking, but discovered on a US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY of the wilderness designated sight of Mount Olympus looking down with an infrared picture. My own brother just happened to own a framed 30X30 framed copy. When I studied it I was drawn to a very small 2 inch square segment and discovered the dog chewing on my right ear! WHAT VALIDATION THAT! This Art of God was crafted millions of years ago. It details my own image to the face and the demon dog that I was made fun of for having such a dream.

How can that be fake? The dream was obviously a manifestation for a purpose intended to unfold significant validation. Are any of the good doctors still hanging out here about? Well...if they are....this is IN THEIR FACE!

DiscussMormonism.com is now MY WITNESS!
Attachments
kkjhjhked.jpg
kkjhjhked.jpg (9.99 KiB) Viewed 791 times
me guitar.jpg
me guitar.jpg (44.8 KiB) Viewed 923 times
servant emerges from fire.jpg
servant emerges from fire.jpg (32.46 KiB) Viewed 923 times
Last edited by guitarhead on Fri May 20, 2022 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moksha
God

Re: Satanic Dog Chewing My Right Ear (dream)

Post by Moksha »

Hey Nightlion, welcome back!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Tator
CTR B

Post by Tator »

Bless you much, good to see ya James.

Wish I could make down for another Apollo burger.
guitarhead
Nursery

Post by guitarhead »

Tator: That was quite some time ago. Are you still on the coast? Is that right?
guitarhead
Nursery

Post by guitarhead »

Moksha. I remember you. Why is Putin pretending to be foolish?
Tator
CTR B

Post by Tator »

guitarhead wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 3:16 pm
Tator: That was quite some time ago. Are you still on the coast? Is that right?
I'm back n forth coast to Idaho trying to retire in Oregon. And yes it has been a while I remember my GPS running me in circles trying to find the burger joint. It was a great visit, hope you're retired and healthy and all that good stuff.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

good to see you again guitarhead. Very glad the blood of the lamb preserved you through the pandemic, if it was real, or that you survived the boredom of the scamdemic otherwise.

I like the classical. Somehow that's got to be connected to all of this.

I've looked at the mountain picture and not quite seeing it. Is it possible you had the advantage of a much larger version of the picture?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

I don’t see a dog chewing on any ears.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Howdy, NL/GH! Welcome back!

If you ever want to lead an amble/scramble up Mt Oly for a consideration of your drawings from the top down, count me in.

Have a wonderful week!
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

guitarhead wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 3:19 pm
Why is Putin pretending to be foolish?
He fails to see the pattern in the Tunguska event spelling out "give peace a chance".
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace