Eternal Questions and Answers.

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Elizabeth
Stake President

Re: Eternal Questions and Answers.

Post by Elizabeth »

Babies cannot feed themselves, but others, who do not live in a totally dry desert, can work to find food, water, and shelter instead of expecting others in the world to do so for them whilst they bludge their life away.

As for the above references to Churches and followers of Jesus Christ, already Christians give too much to the followers of Lucifer and the heathen world.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Elizabeth wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 2:45 am
Babies cannot feed themselves, but others, who do not live in a totally dry desert, can work to find food, water, and shelter instead of expecting others in the world to do so for them whilst they bludge their life away.

As for the above references to Churches and followers of Jesus Christ, already Christians give too much to the followers of Lucifer and the heathen world.
As Jesus commanded, hoard your treasure, judge your fellow man, hate your neighbor, and let the little ones starve. You should be praying that there is no God.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Elizabeth
Stake President

Post by Elizabeth »

Our Heavenly Father is my God, as is also Jesus Christ ...both of whom I follow.

I do not follow Lucifer, nor do I ever intend to.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Elizabeth wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 9:48 am
Our Heavenly Father is my God, as is also Jesus Christ ...both of whom I follow.

You ignored the point. The God you follow you also bragged on how much he loves people and helps them and wants them to be happy and successful, and righteous, and good, and...and..... yet he allows tens of millions of INNOCENT helpless humans to die for no fault of their own, when he has the power to do something about it and refuses to.

This isn't about you and your obedience, it is about the claim of your God which direct evidence fundamentally destroys as being not at all accurate or true. O.K. God has his eye on the sparrow, are we allowed to make the case he loves birds more than humans in that case, because he sure doesn't regard humans the same... and that according to your own ideology compared to actual reality in the world one can see.
Elizabeth
Stake President

Post by Elizabeth »

We all chose to come to this Earth to participate in this mortal trial so that we may be judged on our thoughts and actions, and further progress in the Eternities. No doubt we all thought we would do better than we have, but none of us thought it would be easy, and Lucifer is doing his best to make sure of that.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Elizabeth wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 9:48 am

Based on your words here, you do not follow Jesus Christs. Not even close.
he/him

Elizabeth
Stake President

Post by Elizabeth »

Hypocrisy was the besetting sin of the Pharisees and was severely condemned by the Lord.
Elizabeth
Stake President

Post by Elizabeth »

Revelation 12:

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down,
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Elizabeth wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 9:59 pm
Hypocrisy was the besetting sin of the Pharisees and was severely condemned by the Lord.

Exactly, physician. ;)
he/him

Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Elizabeth wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 2:28 pm
We all chose to come to this Earth to participate in this mortal trial so that we may be judged on our thoughts and actions, and further progress in the Eternities. No doubt we all thought we would do better than we have, but none of us thought it would be easy, and Lucifer is doing his best to make sure of that.
Again, you ignore the evidence against your claim of God loving everyone and caring for the world. The evidence is against that claim. And the really stupid thing about it is given God's Almighty Power, it would be a cinch for Him to simply put a stop to it, if he actually loved the world. In other words, I don't think your claim has any validity. You're not really here to have any kind of conversation on this are you. You think just spouting out of context scriptures and speaking supposed "truisms" is doing God's work or something... not very effective in my opinion.