Boudin Recal, calling MeDotOrg

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
canpakes
God

Re: Boudin Recal, calling MeDotOrg

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:00 pm
I think putting your daughter on puberty blockers against your wishes, encouraging homosexuality, and putting you in jail if you disagree would be enough to make most people flee.

Does the city run this program on all of the daughters, or the state?
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

canpakes wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:29 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:00 pm
I think putting your daughter on puberty blockers against your wishes, encouraging homosexuality, and putting you in jail if you disagree would be enough to make most people flee.

It looks like Biden has made it national with his latest executive order. If your child questions her gender and you refuse to let her cut her breasts out and surgically attach a fake phallynx to her thigh hoping that it's a stage that will pass, you're guilty of practicing scientifically discredited conversion therapy.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:06 pm
canpakes wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:29 pm

It looks like Biden has made it national with his latest executive order. If your child questions her gender and you refuse to let her cut her breasts out and surgically attach a fake phallynx to her thigh hoping that it's a stage that will pass, you're guilty of practicing scientifically discredited conversion therapy.

I don’t see a reason to schedule for any of this; everyone knows that the COVID vaccine for children auto-converts your child to an opposing gender, and initiates growth of new sexual organs to match.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

canpakes wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:39 pm
I don’t see a reason to schedule for any of this; everyone knows that the COVID vaccine for children auto-converts your child to an opposing gender, and initiates the growth of new sexual organs to match.
There is a school of conservative thought that speculates the vaccine will turn them into a whole new species, not of this earth. Having your child become an evil Martian phlengoe with extra limbs and weird new sex organs would cause most parents to answer the altar call of the Berserker Trump.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:34 pm
Good try at decoding ajax! That is of course a phalanx, an ancient Greek infantry formation traditionally associated with the Macedonian troops of Alexander the Great.

Despite the in-joke, I suspect you agree that he was really attempting to write the word 'phallus' to refer to the penis. But what ended up on the page was the non-existent 'phallynx'. Google shows this as the name of a character in 'World of Warcraft', and also as what appears to be a mis-spelling of the word 'phalange', referring to bones in the hands and feet.

Does this guy really have any kind of medical training?
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Physics Guy
God

Post by Physics Guy »

I almost hit a lynx on the highway once. I'm thinking that if a dozen of them had been crouching there shoulder to shoulder, that would have been a phallynx. And I'd have needed new tires.
I was a teenager before it was cool.