Revisiting A Mopologist

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Revisiting A Mopologist

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

Among the many “victims” of the 2012 purge was William Schryver. If you recall, William was getting ready to publish his groundbreaking and game-changing research on the Book of Abraham. William’s research still remains unpublished to this day.

Since 2012, William has been very productive. He has spent much of his time since, running his Twitter account. It’s very interesting to say the least.

Throughout the years, William has been using his platform to promote the far right agenda. More recently, William has been promoting Ivermectin and discouraging anyone from getting the vaccine.

He has also used his platform to praise the January 6th attempted coup and spread the Big Lie about the election. Apparently, William feels it’s just a matter of time before Biden is overthrown and Trump will be reinstated.

Lately, William has been using his platform to praise Putin and to discredit the U.S. and its allies in the Ukrainian conflict. William wants a total and complete takeover of Ukraine by Russia. I guess he could be considered a member of the Putin wing of the GOP?

Anyways, it’s an interesting glimpse into the mind of a Mopologist. It’s definitely worth 30 minutes of your time to go down this rabbit hole: https://mobile.Twitter.com/imetatronink

Daniel C. Peterson pictured last year watching the attempted coup on January 6th.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Revisiting A Mopologist

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

It appears the Big Chungus has damn near 33,000 tweets. That’s something like 18 tweets a day. Is he running for office or something?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:51 pm
More recently, William has been promoting Ivermectin and discouraging anyone from getting the vaccine.

He has also used his platform to praise the January 6th attempted coup and spread the Big Lie about the election. Apparently, William feels it’s just a matter of time before Biden is overthrown and Trump will be reinstated.

Lately, William has been using his platform to praise Putin and to discredit the U.S. and its allies in the Ukrainian conflict. William wants a total and complete takeover of Ukraine by Russia. I guess he could be considered a member of the Putin wing of the GOP?
#1: Very sad about Will. I preferred the days of his Book of Abraham apologetics over this dark turn to extremist politics. What a dope.

#2: DCP is not a fan of Trump, not a fan of authoritarianism in politics, and not a supporter of Trump's attempted coup.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:22 pm
It appears the Big Chungus has damn near 33,000 tweets. That’s something like 18 tweets a day. Is he running for office or something?

- Doc
Wow! 33,000 tweets. That’s about the same amount of comments DCP has made on SeN. What a colossal waste of time.

Daniel C. Peterson pictured here upon first learning about the Church’s policy barring gay members' children from baptism.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:11 pm
That’s about the same amount of comments DCP has made on SeN.
He rationalizes it by saying they're all preparation for his next big book.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Why post images of DCP in a thread about William Schryver?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:31 pm
Why post images of DCP in a thread about William Schryver?
William Schryver pictured here watching an Ordain Women rally.
Last edited by Everybody Wang Chung on Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

I noticed yesterday his profile said he had 32,800 tweets. Today it says it’s at 32,900 tweets. Did he really crap out a hundred tweets in one day? I don’t have a Twitter account, so after a few seconds a pop-up window appears that prevents me from reading or scrolling a Twitter profile. From what I can gather he appears to be shilling hard for Putin and Russia. I suppose this is founded in his Trumpism. I don’t really get it. Why he’d want Russia to have total control over Ukraine’s proven oil and gas reserves, along with control over the Black Sea is bananas. Then again we’re living in an alternate reality where Republicans love a fascist Russian dictator looking to restore a Russian empire, because that’s a damned great idea. -_-

Once again, it appears some Republicans would eat a crap sandwich just to make a Liberal smell their breath.

Weird days we’re in.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:50 am
I suppose this is founded in his Trumpism. I don’t really get it.
The enemy of his enemy is his friend. Joe Biden is fighting Russia, therefore Russia is his friend. This is the entirety of the Trumper's worldview. Whatever daddy Trump says is Truth and the rest of the world is against them. It's also how Mormons see the world through total unquestioning obedience to their leaders.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Apparently William Schryver doesn’t believe a member of NATO has the right to determine its own destiny, enforce its own borders, nor a right to deny a hostile foreign government use of its highways:
The more I ponder Russia's potential responses to the blockade of Kaliningrad, the more persuaded I become they will act within the context of already being at war with NATO - which they are.

And this blockade is an act of war.
He’s shilling hard for Russia claiming that a previous agreement allowing Russia access to Lithuania’s territory and infrastructure is sacrosanct. He might have a point if Russia weren’t a nation full of backstabbing pact-breaking liars, so cry me a river that Lithuania doesn’t want to have much to do with a hyper-aggressive authoritarian regime with dreams of reestablishing the Soviet Empire? Man, this is crazy watching a Mormon go to bat for the Evil Empire - ETB would be rolling in his grave knowing Mormons are pro-Russian because they’re anti-Democrat.

- Doc