The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: THIS and That.

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Elizabeth wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:03 am

CANADA: Activists conducted a demonstration, in opposition to the 'Reading With Royalty' Drag Queen Story Hour hosted at the Louise Riley Public Library in Calgary, Alberta.
How many children have been molested at these story hours vs. Catholic priests, Evangelic pastors, and LDS bishops sexually assaulting and raping vulnerable minors?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Elizabeth
Stake President

THIS and That.

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth
Stake President

THIS and That.

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth
Stake President

THIS and That

Post by Elizabeth »

There is no need nor sense to try any drugs or substance which will harm your body.

Take care of your body, do not consume dangerous and harmful substances.

Make the right choices and stay healthy.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: THIS and That

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Personally, I think it's very helpful to observe attempts to mainstream bigotry, including racism. I think Elizabeth's posts demonstrate a helpful contrast between the exquisite beauty that can be found in the world and universe with the ugliness and depravity that can exist in the human soul. If truth is beauty, then the claim that COVID-19 vaccinations are equivalent to abortions is the epitome of ugliness. It is demonstrably false. Here's just one article discussing the claim. https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL2N2X2251

Misrepresenting the meaning of VAERS data and even gaming the system with false reports have become anti-vax tactics. The spreaders of this misinformation prey on the perfectly natural desire of pregnant women to want to give birth to a healthy child. They result will be more disease, suffering and death for both pregnant women and the baby they hope to give birth to. The complete disregard of the life and health of both for the purpose of advancing an essentially political agenda shows the depths of human ugliness that can exist in a world of beauty.

So also with the lie that diversity=white genocide. To the extent that "white race" is an intelligible concept, "diversity" is irrelevant to its continued existence. What is relevant is whether white people choose to make babies with each other. What Elizabeth is talking about has nothing to do with "white genocide" -- she's talking about "white supremacy." And the notion that white people are supreme is pure and simple racism -- again, about as ugly as things get.

I think this entire thread is a stark reminder of how the depravity of a human soul can try to conceal itself in the beauty we can find all around us. Try, but fail for anyone willing to use their eyes and their brains.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Elizabeth
Stake President

THIS and That

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth
Stake President

THIS and That.

Post by Elizabeth »

2022 July 11 - Andromeda over the Sahara Desert.

Res Ipsa
God

Re: THIS and That.

Post by Res Ipsa »

Elizabeth wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:42 am
2022 July 11 - Andromeda over the Sahara Desert.

Diversity=White Star Genocide
he/him

Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Elizabeth wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:05 pm
Diversity=White kitten genocide
he/him