January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
canpakes
God

Re: January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

Post by canpakes »

Binger wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:15 pm
canpakes wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:10 pm

Because it makes sense to own the libs for wanting unisex bathrooms, by voting back in the fellow who repeatedly lies about an election, egged on trashing the Capitol, and who has no respect for the founding principles of the Constitution, as demonstrated by his attempt to guarantee himself a second term under dishonest pretenses.

That’ll show em! : D
It may. But that is not what I said. You said that.

Yes. Because you are unwilling or unable to offer reasons that Team MAGA are ‘for’ Trump, and because I don’t think that it really has to do with a risotto recipe. : D

Process matters.
You’ll never be seen as serious or sincere when you try to pass that line off, because you’ll never point that out with regard to MAGA World’s rejection of process before and on Jan 6.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Vēritās wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:24 pm
Lest anyone be confused …
No one was confused. Another day, another propaganda puppet.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

canpakes wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:31 pm
Binger wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:15 pm

It may. But that is not what I said. You said that.

Yes. Because you are unwilling or unable to offer reasons that Team MAGA are ‘for’ Trump, and because I don’t think that it really has to do with a risotto recipe. : D

Process matters.
You’ll never be seen as serious or sincere when you try to pass that line off, because you’ll never point that out with regard to MAGA World’s rejection of process before and on Jan 6.
Oh. I told you that it was mass aggression and demolition. It circumvented the process. It was a reaction to a lot of crap. You just keep on with your made up crap about what I say, panny. It is cute and funny. I like it. Maybe you can attach some made up pictures that I have drawn too. And some songs that I sang too. You can make up all sorts of things and attribute them to me and that would be GREAT!!!

Make no mistake, little panny buddy. The reactions that are instigated and provoked are not always within the lines. Sometimes they outright suck and do a lot of damage. What is that Shades says.... be careful what you wish for?
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Binger wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:48 pm
canpakes wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:31 pm
Oh. I told you that it was mass aggression and demolition.

I appreciate that you’re willing to explain that Team MAGA are for Trump because they’re into mass aggression and demolition, but I’m not so sure that pointing out that group’s general sense of emotional and civil immaturity is a selling point.

Anyhow, it gets worse when you cannot identify what you think the process is, or how you believe that it should have been applied in the aftermath of J6.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

canpakes wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:05 am
Binger wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:48 pm

Oh. I told you that it was mass aggression and demolition.

I appreciate that you’re willing to explain that Team MAGA are for Trump because they’re into mass aggression and demolition, but I’m not so sure that pointing out that group’s general sense of emotional and civil immaturity is a selling point.

Anyhow, it gets worse when you cannot identify what you think the process is, or how you believe that it should have been applied in the aftermath of J6.
No. That is not what I said. Again. You are darling. A bunch of people did some crappy stuff. They are not for Trump because they are into mass aggression. I am not selling anything. You are lying about what I said. I can't insult you here in this forum, but you are certainly welcome to continue to lie and misrepresent me. Enjoy!
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Binger wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:08 am
canpakes wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:05 am

No. That is not what I said. Again. You are darling. A bunch of people did some crappy stuff. They are not for Trump because they are into mass aggression. I am not selling anything. You are lying about what I said. I can't insult you here in this forum, but you are certainly welcome to continue to lie and misrepresent me. Enjoy!

No worries on insulting folks; your long history here can stand in for any need to do so again now, if you wish.

When you decide to say something about what the process needs to be, or MAGA World’s participation (or lack of) in it prior to and during J6, I’ll be happy to read it.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

canpakes wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:31 am
Binger wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:08 am

No worries on insulting folks; your long history here can stand in for any need to do so again now, if you wish.

When you decide to say something about what the process needs to be, or MAGA World’s participation (or lack of) in it prior to and during J6, I’ll be happy to read it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pound sand, panny.

MAGA World, LOL! Yeah. Go on with that one.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Binger wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:50 am
canpakes wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:31 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pound sand, panny.

OK. Cat got your tongue, again.

Well, here’s another guy who doesn’t know about process either before or after J6, nor has a willingness to follow it anyway -
Attachments
FE071416-4BFF-41AD-87E3-600751F31971.jpeg
FE071416-4BFF-41AD-87E3-600751F31971.jpeg (177.83 KiB) Viewed 212 times
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

canpakes wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:18 am
Binger wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:50 am

Pound sand, panny.

OK. Cat got your tongue, again.

Well, here’s another guy who doesn’t know about process either before or after J6, nor has a willingness to follow it anyway -
You are upset about that? Yeah. Again. Your feelings seem sensitive and your understanding of the legal process seems shallow. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

The Department of Justice, in their criminal case against Donald Trump, has interviewed VP Pence and his Chief of Staff. Most likely the Trump crew will put out a memo saying Trump has no recollection of ever meeting him despite many photos of the two standing together.

It is good to know this DoJ case is finally underway.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace