Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Mar-A-Lago Raided

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Vēritās wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:28 pm
So let me get this straight. Binger thinks Trump should have free reign over stealing classified documents and storing them at his personal residence because... there is a fentanyl crisis. He's also blathering about having "facts" yet finding it hard to actually come up with any. Low on substance, high on BS as usual. "Kicked the door down"! :lol:
Did the Bureau ever find classified information on Hillary Clinton’s toilet server?

eta: Image

-_-

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

I thought the best thing about all this is the idea that the FBI serving a search warrant is making Trump crap his diapers... but then I remembered defecating where he doesn't mean to is likely a daily occurrence.

He's probably also scared.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Proof Positive that Candace Owens is an absolute idiot. Dissolve the FBI? We cannot be a Republic without laws or have the means to enforce them. These morons are operating in absolute ignorance, thinking the FBI did something wrong when no one has actually read the court order to figure out what all of this is really about.

What happens if we find out Trump was storing and selling secrets to Russia in his basement this whole time? Not say it is true, but it very well could be, and all of these Right Winging morons, Binger included, are spending their time throwing shade on our institutions designed to keep criminality in check.

Candace says she no longer recognizes this country?

Hey, if you don't like it you can leave. Hungary is accepting Visa applications.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

Oh look.

Who posted this over at Qwitter?
“If they raided his home just to find classified documents he took from The White House,” one legal expert noted, “he will be re-elected president in 2024, hands down. It will prove to be the greatest law enforcement mistake in history.”
Like a said, the people accept your conditions.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Vēritās wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:22 pm
Proof Positive that Candace Owens is an absolute idiot. Dissolve the FBI? We cannot be a Republic without laws or have the means to enforce them. These morons are operating in absolute ignorance, thinking the FBI did something wrong when no one has actually read the court order to figure out what all of this is really about.

What happens if we find out Trump was storing and selling secrets to Russia in his basement this whole time? Not say it is true, but it very well could be, and all of these Right Winging morons, Binger included, are spending their time throwing shade on our institutions designed to keep criminality in check.

Hey, if you don't like it you can leave.
Just another reminder that:

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:31 pm
Vēritās wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:22 pm

Hey, if you don't like it you can leave.
Just another reminder that:

- Doc
Isn't is strange how he only "gets the best people" all the time, and yet they keep turning on him and then he claims they're just RINOS? What does that say about his so called genius ability to find reliable talent? "The best people" :lol:
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

The Republican Crime Syndicate wants to eliminate any opposition to their crimes.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:47 pm
honorentheos wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:37 pm

Your populist pocket turd is showing.
He’s gearing up for the civil war. Qtards are going bananas on Twatter over this; they’re declaring CW2.0 has begun.

- Doc
I saw this article on CNN after I saw your post. Civil war and uprising. Good times. But hey, never stop questioning, y'all.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/09/politics ... index.html
Last edited by honorentheos on Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morley
God
Location: Gotta love this 1794 woodcut portrait by Toshusai Sharaku.

Post by Morley »

This is either going to turn out to be a very big deal (much bigger than a former guy hoarding some stuff that should be in the national archives), or it's going to be revealed as a total cock-up.

I think it'll turn out to be the former. I doubt a federal judge is going to risk her reputation and career on a misstep like this.
Morley
God
Location: Gotta love this 1794 woodcut portrait by Toshusai Sharaku.

Post by Morley »

Binger wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:35 pm
Oh look.

Remember how the FBI did not have any concerns about crime when ya know, the criminals were their clients and stuff? Looks like those conditions were accepted.
The Florida federal magistrate judge who signed off on a search warrant authorizing the FBI raid of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort left the local US Attorney’s office more than a decade ago to rep employees of convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had received immunity in the long-running sex-trafficking investigation of the financier.

Sources tell The Post that Judge Bruce Reinhart approved the warrant that enabled federal agents to converge on the palatial South Florida estate on Monday in what Trump called an “unannounced raid on my home.”

Reinhart was elevated to magistrate judge in March 2018 after 10 years in private practice. That November, the Miami Herald reported that he had represented several of Epstein’s employees — including, by Reinhart’s own admission to the outlet, Epstein’s pilots; his scheduler, Sarah Kellen; and Nadia Marcinkova, who Epstein once reportedly described as his “Yugoslavian sex slave.”
Binger, I'm lost as to what you think this has to do with anything.