Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Gadianton
God

Re: Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

Post by Gadianton »

¥akaSteelhead wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:13 am
Washington Post is reporting that Trump took a special access document delineating the nuclear capabilities of foreign nations.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... documents/
Maybe his friend Vladimir didn't have enough information on that topic and just trying to help a friend out.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Binger wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:06 pm
There appears to be a new narrative coming.

This continues to unravel.
Just so we're clear:

Today we learned that the FBI, under the direct order of Joe Biden, raided Trump's estate smash-n-grab style and took whatever documents they wanted, including those well outside the scope of the subpoena.

Tell us more about "threats to democratic norms."
https://Twitter.com/pdabrosca/status/15 ... PBHQTr0peg

That is just a tweet. But ya know, the narrative matters a lot. And Biden is losing this one hard and fast. We have come a long way from espionage and nuclear codes, LOL.
We've come even farther from "this was an illegal raid with no evidence" and "Trump team cooperated with them from the beginning" and "why didn't they at least issue a subpoena first"?
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

¥akaSteelhead wrote:
Washington Post is reporting that Trump took a special access document delineating the nuclear capabilities of foreign nations.

The damage this has caused cannot be oversold. Why would any of our allies trust us to keep any of their national security related secrets secret after this fiasco? We've sent a message to the world that is very loud and clear:

"WE ARE NOW A COUNTRY THAT WILL ELECT AN ABSOLUTE MORON WHO WILL COMPROMISE YOUR MOST PRECIOUS SECRETS."

Moreover, if I'm a spy working overseas in a totalitarian state and reading the developments on this, knowing full well that a President may very well have highly classified docs in his desk at a country club detailing my exact whereabouts, then I'm sweating bullets and considering the cost benefit analysis of becoming a double agent.

The idea that we'd have a President so effin stupid that he'd declassify a massive trove of docs with a wave of his hand like this, is enough to send a chill up the spines of anyone who has ever worked in counter-intelligence.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Gadianton wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:19 am
¥akaSteelhead wrote:

Maybe his friend Vladimir didn't have enough information on that topic and just trying to help a friend out.
It would have made for a wonderful present if Trump decided to flee to Moscow for safe haven and a ticker tape parade.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Binger wrote:
We have come a long way from espionage and nuclear codes, LOL.
Binger wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:31 pm
Day one: DOJ and FBI leaked that Trump had nuclear secrets and is guilty of espionage.
Week Two: Trump has piles of classified docs.
Week Three: Trump had empty folders marked classified.
Next Week: Melania Trump shopped at Victoria's Secret.
Binger wrote:
Oh, so the contents of the search are all public now? How we doing on the nuclear secrets that the anonymous source told CNN were being sold in the treasonous espionage conspiracy? Is that all still on track?
So, Binger. Does the Washington Post’s article move the needle for you?

edit: Actually, I don’t give a crap what a deranged drunk clown has to think.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:05 am
Binger wrote:
We have come a long way from espionage and nuclear codes, LOL.
Binger wrote:
Day one: DOJ and FBI leaked that Trump had nuclear secrets and is guilty of espionage.
Week Two: Trump has piles of classified docs.
Week Three: Trump had empty folders marked classified.
Next Week: Melania Trump shopped at Victoria's Secret.
Binger wrote:
Oh, so the contents of the search are all public now? How we doing on the nuclear secrets that the anonymous source told CNN were being sold in the treasonous espionage conspiracy? Is that all still on track?
So, Binger. Does the Washington Post’s article move the needle for you?

edit: Actually, I don’t give a crap what a deranged drunk clown has to think.

- Doc

So, Donkey4mce, not even a little bit.
A document describing a foreign government’s military defenses, including its nuclear capabilities, was found by FBI agents who searched former president Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and private club last month, according to people familiar with the matter, underscoring concerns among U.S. intelligence officials about classified material stashed in the Florida property.
The FBI and DOJ, along with their flunkies at Washington Post, can play by rules or they can leak crap through anonymous people that are familiar with the matter and break all the rules during a house raid.

They are losing the narrative and losing it bad.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

The Trump legal team's suggestion of appointing foreign spies as the Special Master might be appealing to the Trump judge ruling on this case. She would otherwise need to pick from the DoJ recommendations which can't be trusted because they stole the election from Trump with the help of Hugo Chavez, the loss of precious bodily fluids, and Dominion Voting Machines.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

¥akaSteelhead wrote:

I’m really not paying attention to these anonymously sourced bombshells. People can claim to know all kinds of things that are, unknown to a reporter, actually educated guesses by the source.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:30 pm
¥akaSteelhead wrote:

I’m really not paying attention to these anonymously sourced bombshells. People can claim to know all kinds of things that are, unknown to a reporter, actually educated guesses by the source.
copycat
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:30 pm
¥akaSteelhead wrote:

In my opinion, if this is an accurate leak, the bigger issue is the leak itself.

Sharing information on an investigation on classified documents, revealing what some of those classified documents contained. Ooph.