Split; ‘Trolling’ Discussion: Church Sent Patients to Sex Therapist …

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
MG 2.0
God

Split; ‘Trolling’ Discussion: Church Sent Patients to Sex Therapist …

Post by MG 2.0 »

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:39 pm
Here we go again, and again, and again.....
The first two ‘agains’ didn’t amount to anything. No there there.

That’s what I meant earlier by throwing stuff out there until it sticks. Same thing that’s been happening in the press the last few years. And the crazy thing is, it’s folks like you that don’t even seem to care when confronted with the fact that stuff doesn’t stick when the dust settles and the evidence comes out.

You just go on to the next big thing. In this case, the next ‘again’. Seemingly thinking that if you shout about something long enough folks will begin to believe it.

Even if it is just ‘patsies’ in the echo chamber.

I’ve seen that same thing happen in regards to other topics that come and go on this board.

Regards,
MG
MG 2.0
God

Re: Church Sent Patients to Sex Therapist — Even After Being Accused of Abuse

Post by MG 2.0 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:06 pm
MG 2.0 wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:11 pm

The first two ‘agains’ didn’t amount to anything. No there there.

That’s what I meant earlier by throwing stuff out there until it sticks. Same thing that’s been happening in the press the last few years. And the crazy thing is, it’s folks like you that don’t even seem to care when confronted with the fact that stuff doesn’t stick when the dust settles and the evidence comes out.

You just go on to the next big thing. In this case, the next ‘again’. Seemingly thinking that if you shout about something long enough folks will begin to believe it.

Even if it is just ‘patsies’ in the echo chamber.

I’ve seen that same thing happen in regards to other topics that come and go on this board.

Regards,
MG
More vagueries and clucking from the troll.

http://www.hurley-law.com/wp-content/up ... 017-06.pdf

300 pages of again and again. And this is just a fraction of what’s going on.

- Doc
Dr Moore wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:06 pm
...MG jumps in to troll...And around and around. MG doesn’t give two craps about data, methodology or logic. All he wants is to get people mad. #ignorethetroll
The fact that you continually respond to my posts seems to demonstrate that you are not able to discipline yourself to the tried and true method by which you can simply make me disappear.

Starve me. 😉

The truth is, generally speaking there is not much to say in response to your rather inane and hypersensitive posts.

Cluck cluck.

Regards,
MG
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Marcus wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:35 pm
interesting. it's not every day you see a person openly admit their intent to troll.
I’m not. What I am being is facetious. Although I know you are being serious.

I have openly admitted, however, to the fact that I believe you exhibit troll like behavior. But calling you a troll?

Yeah, I think I have.

But I’m not one.

Regards,
MG
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Marcus wrote:

Back to the conversation then.
Back? I thought we were already ‘on point’?

You think you’re in control of the conversation?

Board nanny.

Regards,
MG
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Marcus wrote:
…[you] are just intruding to intrude.
Says who? You?

Give.Me.A. Break.

Board nanny.

I was giving a response to Dr. Moore.

You broke in and derailed.

Troll like behavior.

Regards,
MG
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Dr Moore wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:06 pm
...MG jumps in to troll...And around and around. MG doesn’t give two craps about data, methodology or logic. All he wants is to get people mad. #ignorethetroll
I don’t agree with this, but I do feel it important that Dr. Moore’s feelings be made known so that those who agree with him will stop responding, or in his estimation, continue to feed the troll.

If what I’m contributing IS crap…don’t respond. Marcus? Doc?

Time to stop the feeding?

Regards,
MG
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

George Tilson From 1966-2002 "the COP received several complaints..that Tilson was sexually abusing children within his ward. However, COP not only failed to do anything in response to these complaints, it actively concealed Tilson's sexual abuse from its members and secular authorities. Moreover, COP allowed Tilson to continue to hold the positions of High Priest and scout leader." .

Two of Tilson's victims during the time period that he was alleged to have engaged in child sexual abuse were Jane and John. In the summer of 1976, Tilson enticed Jane, who was then thirteen years old, into his home where he fondled her under her clothing. Tilson sexually abused John, Jane's son, some time between 1993 and 1996 when John was approximately five years old. John's abuse also occurred in Tilson's home after Tilson lured him away from a neighbor's yard where he was playing.

In the fall of 2001, Jane learned of news reports that led her to believe that COP had prior knowledge of Tilson's propensities to sexually abuse children.
This is what MG worships. He worships a “church” who protects child molesters, because no way would Jesus Christ would tolerate this from His followers.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
MG 2.0
God

Post by MG 2.0 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:34 am
George Tilson From 1966-2002 "the COP received several complaints..that Tilson was sexually abusing children within his ward. However, COP not only failed to do anything in response to these complaints, it actively concealed Tilson's sexual abuse from its members and secular authorities. Moreover, COP allowed Tilson to continue to hold the positions of High Priest and scout leader." .

Two of Tilson's victims during the time period that he was alleged to have engaged in child sexual abuse were Jane and John. In the summer of 1976, Tilson enticed Jane, who was then thirteen years old, into his home where he fondled her under her clothing. Tilson sexually abused John, Jane's son, some time between 1993 and 1996 when John was approximately five years old. John's abuse also occurred in Tilson's home after Tilson lured him away from a neighbor's yard where he was playing.

In the fall of 2001, Jane learned of news reports that led her to believe that COP had prior knowledge of Tilson's propensities to sexually abuse children.
This is what MG worships. He worships a “church” who protects child molesters, because no way would Jesus Christ would tolerate this from His followers.

- Doc
Aargh. There is no getting around your ceaseless accusations even though I’ve spent a good amount of time stating my views which run contrary to your absolutist conclusions and innuendo.

I’m done with you on this topic. Others can go back, if they want to, and put flesh on the skin and bones.

You have the last word.

Good day.

Regards,
MG