Stable Diffusion Portrait

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Tim
Star A

Stable Diffusion Portrait

Post by Tim »

In my view, as compared to the death mask, this rendering of Joseph Smith by Stable Diffusion is far more historically accurate than anything Del Parsons has produced.

Here's a link https://ldstalk.files.wordpress.com/202 ... fusion.png
huckelberry
God

Re: Stable Diffusion Portrait

Post by huckelberry »

That is an interesting portrait. What is the meaning of stable diffusion portrait?
Is it interesting due to furrowed brow? He is more angular than the California boy version being painted sometimes. Is there particular information it is based upon?
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

That hand is unsettlingly oversized. Nice render overall, though.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Seems like a little Warren Jeffs got mixed into that one.
“The past no longer belongs only to those who once lived it; the past belongs to those who claim it, and are willing to explore it, and to infuse it with meaning for those alive today.”—Margaret Atwood
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Ol’ “four knuckle” Joe.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Tim
Star A

Post by Tim »

huckelberry wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:17 am
That is an interesting portrait. What is the meaning of stable diffusion portrait?
Is it interesting due to furrowed brow? He is more angular than the California boy version being painted sometimes. Is there particular information it is based upon?
"Stable Diffusion" is a Artificial Intelligence image rendering tool. You describe the image you want and it produces an image in 10 - 60 seconds. I used a picture of Ed Helms from "The Office" to set the pose and used this site: https://playgroundai.com/create
Tim
Star A

Post by Tim »

canpakes wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:32 am
That hand is unsettlingly oversized. Nice render overall, though.
The A.I. drew his fingers that long because it presumably thinks he needs them to reach into your soul. :lol:
Tom
Regional Representative

Post by Tom »

Tim wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:45 pm
huckelberry wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:17 am
"Stable Diffusion" is a Artificial Intelligence image rendering tool. You describe the image you want and it produces an image in 10 - 60 seconds. I used a picture of Ed Helms from "The Office" to set the pose and used this site: https://playgroundai.com/create
What description did you use?
“But if you are told by your leader to do a thing, do it. None of your business whether it is right or wrong.” Heber C. Kimball, 8 Nov. 1857
Dr Moore
Endowed Chair of Historical Innovation

Post by Dr Moore »

Looks like Patrick Adams, the annoying savant from Suits who had a photographic memory and a habit for flaunting the rules.
I guess that makes perfect sense.
Tim
Star A

Post by Tim »

Tom wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:19 pm
What description did you use?
Cartoon Mormon Joseph Smith portrait, unreal engine, greg rutkowski, loish, rhads, beeple, makoto shinkai and lois van baarle, ilya kuvshinov, rossdraws, tom bagshaw, alphonse mucha, global illumination, detailed and intricate environment