Prayer request

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
msnobody
First Presidency

Prayer request

Post by msnobody »

If anyone would want to pray for me, I would appreciate it. I’ve caught a cold and maybe that is part of it, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I miss my parents for one thing. I need some kind of change in my life, but don’t know what that would be. Maybe I just need a time of refreshing. Thank you In advance.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Prayer request

Post by Jersey Girl »

Yes I will and yes, I have. I saw this when you posted it but didn't take a moment to reply. Feeling a bit under the weather myself but nothing serious. I think a time of refreshing sounds good! I do this all the time throughout the week and find great benefit from it! Self care...do it.

<3
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

yes prayer, and my well wish to you.
yellowstone123
High Priest

Post by yellowstone123 »

Yes..!
What's faster than a .45 caliber bullet fired from a 1911 A1? The main spring of the gun below the barrel that seems to escape faster when you turn the barrel bushing with a special tool.